Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The T-700 (the figure, at least) seems to have a skinnier, longer face than the T-800. The overall build looks slimmed down too, while the T-800 is bigger and buffer.

Seems I was wrong:slap

EDIT -

Was that a comparison between the HTs T-700 and HTs T-800?
Or the Aoshima T-800?

The reason I'm curious is because if I get an Endo, it would be the cheaper T-700. Not going to spend $500 for the T-800 on eBay :lol

I'm not a big stickler about screen accuracy. An Endo is an Endo to me. :)

But I'd like it to resemble the original T1 end version the best I can. Rough texture doesn't bother me...the color might. Which I could repaint...

So with a repaint, would the T-700 pass for the T-800 for the untrained eye? (like non Terminator OCD people :lol)

I don't see why not. If you wouldn't be bothered by the rougher texture go for it. And post pics of what it turns out like, I'm sure people would be curious.

I remember people talking about trying to eliminate the sandpaper texture on the T-700 when it was first coming out but I don't know what came of that or if anyone attempted it at all....

The reason I'm curious is because if I get an Endo, it would be the cheaper T-700. Not going to spend $500 for the T-800 on eBay :lol

I'm not a big stickler about screen accuracy. An Endo is an Endo to me. :)

But I'd like it to resemble the original T1 end version the best I can. Rough texture doesn't bother me...the color might. Which I could repaint...

So with a repaint, would the T-700 pass for the T-800 for the untrained eye? (like non Terminator OCD people :lol)

You'll love the T-700 then. I always thought that a shiny chrome T-800 looked weird, because they looked like they just come off the assembly line.

You'll need to track down some weapons for the T-700 as he doesn't come with anything other than a yellow stand that's supposed to look like the industrial flooring in the Skynet factory

You'll love the T-700 then. I always thought that a shiny chrome T-800 looked weird, because they looked like they just come off the assembly line.

You'll need to track down some weapons for the T-700 as he doesn't come with anything other than a yellow stand that's supposed to look like the industrial flooring in the Skynet factory

Cool beans then :yess

I won't need any weapons either, since I want to display him like from the end of T1, and he didn't have any weapons at that point. So I'm good there. :D

Thanks guys, you've been most helpful! :rock

If you want to be a bit more specific to T1 study the film for the broken/warped leg piston that causes the endo to limp. I mean since you'd be customising the T-700 anyway....

I'm sure like anything, there were changes because of improvements in technology, the way the prop was used, things like that.

Hey guys i just made this table from scratch in about 15 mins :lol stained and painted too .

i don't have my Ahnuld displayed in the surgery scene so i just used a horrible bashed T-800 with spare parts .

table4t-800001.jpg

table4t-800002.jpg

table4t-800003.jpg

table4t-800004.jpg

table4t-800005.jpg

table4t-800006.jpg

table4t-800007.jpg

Hey guys i just made this table from scratch in about 15 mins :lol stained and painted too .

i don't have my Ahnuld displayed in the surgery scene so i just used a horrible bashed T-800 with spare parts .

table4t-800001.jpg

table4t-800002.jpg

table4t-800003.jpg

table4t-800004.jpg

table4t-800005.jpg

table4t-800006.jpg

table4t-800007.jpg

:rock

GREAT job, Mike!
15 minutes?
Damn, you work FAST, my friend!:thud:
What kind of wood is that?