Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. She's a custom I won off ebay about 2 years ago. Here's a better photo. The Motorcop is on a bike now.

100_4683-1.jpg

You can kind of see her endo arm here.

100_4688-2.jpg

That is one amazing custom. Fits in perfectly with the HT figs.

I missed the delivery today, but I'm going to the post office later to pick up the bag. By the way, I like your YouTube reviews. It's cool that you take the extra time to make them more professional.:clap

:exactly:
Agreed.
Blade is my favorite collectable reviewer out there.
What are you guys waiting on anyway?
An Aoshima Endo?

Heres a video of my custom surgery T-800.
I should warn you that its nothing special and the lighting is crap.
I did add the photos to make up for it though:)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1QEDkO1eL1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
____!!! I took the leap of taking his shirt off (took off his head and carefully pulled the shirt off with his arms pointed up), but the left arm freakin' BROKE!!

The joints are cheaply made... they should really use metal for this kind of thing damnit.

I don't know how you guys took the shirt off so easily.

I missed the delivery today, but I'm going to the post office later to pick up the bag. By the way, I like your YouTube reviews. It's cool that you take the extra time to make them more professional.:clap

Thanks :). Well, as of 1:15PM yesterday, my package arrived in New York. Still has a ways to go, but I wonder what the speed is from there to Oregon. No set delivery date, so I'm basically just waiting.
When you say you missed the delivery, does that mean it requires a signature?

What are you guys waiting on anyway?
An Aoshima Endo?

I'll actually be doing that review this weekend, I hope :D.

____!!! I took the leap of taking his shirt off (took off his head and carefully pulled the shirt off with his arms pointed up), but the left arm freakin' BROKE!!

The joints are cheaply made... they should really use metal for this kind of thing damnit.

Damn man, that sucks.:monkey2
I kind of put the arms behind the back and bend the arm at the elbow.
I also take the hands/wrist pegs off.
Soaking the shirt in hot water often helps too.
But yeah, the joints really should be made stronger on these things.

nice notice, never thought about those poster gloves.

Nice work on your custom T1 T-800 a-dev!

Thanks guys.

Agreed.
Blade is my favorite collectable reviewer out there.

Yep same here.

Heres a video of my custom surgery T-800.
I should warn you that its nothing special and the lighting is crap.
I did add the photos to make up for it though:)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1QEDkO1eL1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Excellent! Also I applaud you for using the correct music from the surgery scene - too many people just use the main terminator theme in their vids. Personally I love that low dumdumdumdum dumdumdumdum that plays throughout the film whenever T-800 is onscreen, but particularly the eerie added screeches and 'mechanical' sounds Fiedel added to it during the surgery bits.
Your mods are perfect and I don't think totally beyond my own capability to do. What an amazing stock figure though, I love that they made it to cover everything from Tech Noir up to the surgery scene. It bodes well for the next figure being able to cover the rest of the film.

^this worries me though. I can't help think its only a matter of time before one or more of mine breaks.

I'll say it again :horror wow man that is impressive on how great you nailed the accuracy of every little piece from that scene . Amazing amazing Custom of the Aaaaaaaahnuld i applaud your balls :clap :lol

Very Niiiiiice :wave

-A body
-MMS136 pants and boots
-MMS02 or Saturday toys jacket
-MMS02 grey vest (or T2 grey t-shirt would be acceptable)
-sunglasses (MMS02 had the right ones but they're too big for the new heads so the T2 ones seem the most acceptable alternative to me)
-MMS02 12 gauge autoloader shotgun
-a machine gun whose name I can never remember
-BD head from MMS136 with blood removed/painted over

OR

wait for Hot Toys to make it.

Excellent! Also I applaud you for using the correct music from the surgery scene - too many people just use the main terminator theme in their vids. Personally I love that low dumdumdumdum dumdumdumdum that plays throughout the film whenever T-800 is onscreen, but particularly the eerie added screeches and 'mechanical' sounds Fiedel added to it during the surgery bits.
Your mods are perfect and I don't think totally beyond my own capability to do. What an amazing stock figure though, I love that they made it to cover everything from Tech Noir up to the surgery scene. It bodes well for the next figure being able to cover the rest of the film.

:exactly::goodpost:
I love that music too. It fits the terminator perfect.
Brad Fiedel did an INCREDIBLE job on the soundtrack.

And youre right, the mods I did are incredibly easy and simple to do.
The jacket did take me quite some time to do though because I had to wait for the watered down paint and water to dry each and every time that I applied some layers of blood(paint).
Doing the small things like taking the chain off and sanding it down added more time too.
It takes a while, but its well worth it in the end.

The face was quick, simple and easy to do though.
I know you wont be doing the face "repaint" but I thought I'd share what I did here to mine for anyone interested -
Just apply some watered down "blood"(I used crimson red with a tiny bit of black acrylic paint) to almost all of his face with a paintbrush, then smudge and blend it into his face using your fingers...mainly apply it to the left hand side of his face, and especially around the blood leaking from his eye....and also around the little random blood splatters he has.
Then just add some darker red directly on his eye with a drip or two leaking down.
Use the same smudging technique to give him that slight grimy look BEFORE you apply the blood.
I used yellow ochre and a bit black for the grime colour.

And if anyone is interested, I will be making the table and chair set out of wood soon.
Ive ordered the wood and there will be enough to make 10-20 sets.
So if anyone wants one, just shoot me a PM.
I'll charge between £15-20 for them.
Shipping within UK will be about £5.
Anywhere else, just ask.
Thanks.

-A body
-MMS136 pants and boots
-sunglasses (MMS02 had the right ones but they're too big for the new heads so the T2 ones seem the most acceptable alternative to me)

OR

Its an Armalite AR-18...or is it AR-180?
Not quite sure.:dunno

And yeah, Im waiting for Hot Toys to make it too:hi5:
Ive used the MMS02 jacket just to hang on the back of my surgery T-800s chair:lol

:exactly::goodpost:
I love that music too. It fits the terminator perfect.
Brad Fiedel did an INCREDIBLE job on the soundtrack.

And youre right, the mods I did are incredibly easy and simple to do.
The jacket did take me quite some time to do though because I had to wait for the watered down paint and water to dry each and every time that I applied some layers of blood(paint).
Doing the small things like taking the chain off and sanding it down added more time too.
It takes a while, but its well worth it in the end.

The face was quick, simple and easy to do though.
I know you wont be doing the face "repaint" but I thought I'd share what I did here to mine for anyone interested -
Just apply some watered down "blood"(I used crimson red with a tiny bit of black acrylic paint) to almost all of his face with a paintbrush, then smudge and blend it into his face using your fingers...mainly apply it to the left hand side of his face, and especially around the blood leaking from his eye....and also around the little random blood splatters he has.
Then just add some darker red directly on his eye with a drip or two leaking down.
Use the same smudging technique to give him that slight grimy look BEFORE you apply the blood.
I used yellow ochre and a bit black for the grime colour.

And if anyone is interested, I will be making the table and chair set out of wood soon.
Ive ordered the wood and there will be enough to make 10-20 sets.
So if anyone wants one, just shoot me a PM.
I'll charge between £15-20 for them.
Shipping within UK will be about £5.

Anywhere else, just ask.
Thanks.

I'd be down for that TFG :duff, hit me up whenever they get into production. :lecture

Its an Armalite AR-18...or is it AR-180?
Not quite sure.:dunno

And yeah, Im waiting for Hot Toys to make it too:hi5:
Ive used the MMS02 jacket just to hang on the back of my surgery T-800s chair:lol

AR-18 :lecture

I'll say it again :horror wow man that is impressive on how great you nailed the accuracy of every little piece from that scene . Amazing amazing Custom of the Aaaaaaaahnuld i applaud your balls :clap :lol

Very Niiiiiice :wave

:lol
Thanks mike!
Im sure you could do it just as good as I did.
Just takes some balls, as you said!(or money)
Your stuff is impressive too...especially your dioramas.
Im going to make this even better soon with the real wooden table and chairs, as well as more tools/bits n bobs on his desk.
Im also going to pose him better(more accurate to the film) and place the 3 "medical scissors" in the correct place on his arm.
Only small changes, but if it makes it look better, why not?

I've saved the pages of this thread with your mod-guides for future referance. I'm not sure when I'll start to work on it.

When you talk about watering down the paint what is that achieving exactly? Does it make the paint, say the blood, look less stark and 'painted on' and more like a real fluid that got soaked into the fabric? And what do you do, take a paint mixing tray - get your paints in it and then drop water in with it or what? Sorry if these seem like silly questions, I don't have much experience painting. All I've done is a few amateur but acceptable touch-ups on my NECA figures.

Thanks! :rock

-A body
-MMS136 pants and boots

OR

Something to note aswell is the jacket is a very tight fit on the T-800 muscle body...frankly I don't know how anyone has managed to get it on because I had a pretty damn hard time getting it onto the smaller Billy Sole muscle body. Even if you can it'll be very pose-restricting.

Back