Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg

:)

:lol

Loved seeing that display vid. Cheers Calcifer!

BD T2 T800 - 100%
BD T1 T800 - 100%
A new Endo - 50-60%
Reese - 50%
Sarah? I think this could also be a 50/50 case IF they include something important as an added bonus.

Read above, HT's. :exactly:

Agree on the Endo. Can't wait for it :clap
Sarah with half the Endo would be kewl!!

$170
theexpendablesbarneyros.jpg

$195
hottoyst1t800pr20r.jpg

Compairing these two figures, I really just don't see an extra $25 worth with the T1. Sure he has two heads, but Barney has two full outfits. Both are muscle bodies. Both have a fair amount of accessories. Seems like they should be within $5-10 of each other, not $25. Its one thing if they released these months apart, but they are back to back releases and I can't help but fill HT is REALLY milking T1 here.

I can't wait for their $300 Endo now :rolleyes:

If it was all metal though, I could see that price justified.

when the police shootout version comes out, is anyone here going to take off his shirt, bare chest, switch to Technoir hands holding the laser sighting gun to match the film poster?

Yeah, I will for ____s and giggles. I'll make the other two variations from the production/promotion stills too.

$170
theexpendablesbarneyros.jpg

$195
hottoyst1t800pr20r.jpg

Compairing these two figures, I really just don't see an extra $25 worth with the T1. Sure he has two heads, but Barney has two full outfits. Both are muscle bodies. Both have a fair amount of accessories. Seems like they should be within $5-10 of each other, not $25. Its one thing if they released these months apart, but they are back to back releases and I can't help but fill HT is REALLY milking T1 here.

I can't wait for their $300 Endo now :rolleyes:

If it was all metal though, I could see that price justified.

Then don't buy it from SS :dunno

no one will remember Expendables in a year or so, we're still salivating on a Technoir figure twenty years later.

Back