Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been posting in this thread all day and I think it looks awesome. :dunno There's always going to be the knit pickers but I'm sure the vast majority will love ol Web Head.

As I say I've just been skimming and most new releases are met with overwhelming positive reactions then the nitpickers bash it to death.

It just seemed the nitpickers started from a hour after the first photo was posted. I'm sure there are people who love the figure but It's not going to be a universal love like some figure.

As I say I've just been skimming and most new releases are met with overwhelming positive reaction then the nitpickers bash it to death.

It just seemed the nitpickers started from a hour after the first photo was posted. I'm sure there are people who love the figure but It's not going to be a universal love like some figure.

Dude, just let it go. It won't be half as bad as the Superman thread. I guarantee there's plenty more that love this figure than hate it. It's a god damn homerun.....Hard to hate.

Im not bashing or whining I just seriously think this figure looks much worse than the original pictures and I dont know how the hell anyone can say it is better makes no sense.

I know its all your opnion but of course it wont come out like the prototype, either way the figure is very well done and probaly the best spiderman figure yet until we get 2012 spidey. I'm just happy we got a detailed old movie spidey.:dunno. Its ok to hate it but this figure is far from hideous.

Yeah the shape of the head is totally different from the proto. I didn't even notice.

In the actual movie he wore a plastic shell around his head underneath the mask to exaggerate the jaw line. HT has recreated this very well.

If you can't see improvements you're blind or willfully ignorant.

/applaud HT

5320052273_c3de9060b8_b.jpg

5320051325_93406e4af4_b.jpg

PICT1144.jpg

PICT1143.jpg

I am not blown away by what I see in the pics, but I don't get the bashers who insist on comparing these pics with the dynamically-posed and studio-lit proto pics. I'll be keeping my pre-order, and happily :)

WOW that is different but I dont care becuase it kinda looks like the model for cgi spidey. His head is rounder when he's cg.

I know its all your opnion but of course it wont come out like the prototype, either way the figure is very well done and probaly the best spiderman figure yet until we get 2012 spidey. I'm just happy we got a detailed old movie spidey.:dunno. Its ok to hate it but this figure is far from hideous.

Yes I agree. I'm glad we got the original movie spidey because I hate the new costume for the next movie. It will probably look better as a figure than in the movie which means I'll probably buy that too.

As I say I've just been skimming and most new releases are met with overwhelming positive reactions then the nitpickers bash it to death.

I say give it a day... Once OMG's shots are posted we'll see well-lit pics of a futzed and posed Spidey instead of the out of the box iphone photos we're seeing right now. I bet that brings a far more positive vibe to this thread. I think the simplicity of a single suit that covers the entire body makes some people think there's limited effort and craftsmanship put into this release when it's really quite the opposite.

While he's not the best Hot Toys figure out there, he's the best Spidey figure I've ever seen from any toy company. Can't wait to put him on my shelf!

Take it from a guy that has owned EVERY 1/6 high end SM to date.

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST.

(OK SPIDER-NOOBS?)

:peace

Im not bashing or whining I just seriously think this figure looks much worse than the original pictures and I dont know how the hell anyone can say it is better makes no sense.

Sorry but you have contradicted yourself.
You end your sentence by bashing people who don't have the same opinion as yourself, and then you whine about the fact it makes no sense.

I think it'll turn out fine. Spidey's a real tough one for 1/6th scale, but based on pics, HT has done the best they could with him. I'll be keeping my order.

Back