Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh i see what you did there.....But here is the Sideshow exclusive.
28aot9s.jpg

They need to tweak the HS, and improve the webbing otherwise this will be an easy pass.

Does the exclusive come with the rack of VHS Tapes and bundle of early 90s game equipment?

deanknight actually removed my comment and blocked me from posting on his videos because i suggested that he shouldn't use the word "review" in his video titles when THERE IS NO REVIEW. movie clips and pictures of the figure do not make a review. his videos are more of a showcase of the figure. for it to be a review, he'd have to add, oh i don't know...words of his actual opinion. :cuckoo:
dude probably does it to get more views.

deanknight actually blocked me from posting on his videos because i suggested that he shouldn't use the word "review" in his video titles when THERE IS NO REVIEW. movie clips and pictures of the figure do not make a review. his videos are more of a showcase of the figure. for it to be a review, he'd have to add, oh i don't know...words of his actual opinion. :cuckoo:
dude probably does it to get more views.

Really?:cuckoo: wow that was harsh:dunno, i was thinking the very same thing, as cool as his videos are they are not reviews.

Really?:cuckoo: wow that was harsh:dunno, i was thinking the very same thing, as cool as his videos are they are not reviews.

thank you! i'm glad i'm not alone on this. my comment wasn't even rude or anything. i just suggested he take out the word "review." anyway, i'm not gonna lose sleep over it, just thought removing my comment was very childish.

Deanknight is one of the coolest guys Ive met and seen videos form on youtube... What is this about showcases or reviews both are almost the same thing... He is still showing the figure at its very best the same way you would in review... Reviews are getting old and going out on youtube anyway its all about making a figure look good in a showcase... Reviews are so 2010... :slap:slap:slap

Deanknight is one of the coolest guys Ive met and seen videos form on youtube... What is this about showcases or reviews both are almost the same thing... He is still showing the figure at its very best the same way you would in review... Reviews are getting old and going out on youtube anyway its all about making a figure look good in a showcase... Reviews are so 2010... :slap:slap:slap

Great!, i might start watching your videos again if this means you won't be speaking in them anymore(or should i say heavy breathing?)!:nana:

Great!, i might start watching your videos again if this means you won't be speaking in them anymore(or should i say heavy breathing?)!:nana:

Funny that youtube is about bringing together the collectors and all you do is spread the hate... :pfft::pfft::pfft: By the way like I give a flying ____ if you watch my reviews or not... LOL... This is just something I do on my spare time as a hobby... I do have a life outside of collecting unlike some people... :exactly::goodpost::slap

Back