Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deanknight is one of the coolest guys Ive met and seen videos form on youtube... What is this about showcases or reviews both are almost the same thing... He is still showing the figure at its very best the same way you would in review... Reviews are getting old and going out on youtube anyway its all about making a figure look good in a showcase... Reviews are so 2010... :slap:slap:slap

he could be the nicest guy in the world but it still doesn't change the fact that his videos are not reviews and yes there is a difference between a review and a showcase.

oK guys, I've got about $200.00 coming to me from ebay sales. I wanted the grey Iron Man mark IV, but I thought about getting the Spider-man instead. So here's my story, I have all four Medicom Spider-man figures, a custom comic Peter Parker, and the Medicom Tobey Macguire. Now convince me why I should get the Hot toy Spidey too.

yeah, and I noticed that underneath the spidey costume, theres another black suit. Not sure what its for, but its not restricting poses for spidey in anyway.

The underneath black suit has been a smart move:

The blue suit is very thin, and translucent,(perhaps even somewhat fragile..) and the black underneath suit suggest those black shadows and rubber consistency like the movie spider suit.. and also the suit gains resistence and a better overal finish and appearance

:lecture...:rotfl

oK guys, I've got about $200.00 coming to me from ebay sales. I wanted the grey Iron Man mark IV, but I thought about getting the Spider-man instead. So here's my story, I have all four Medicom Spider-man figures, a custom comic Peter Parker, and the Medicom Tobey Macguire. Now convince me why I should get the Hot toy Spidey too.

If you've looked at all the pics, and still need convincing, save your money!

....Now convince me why I should get the Hot toy Spidey too.

If you've looked at all the pics, and still need convincing, save your money!

dsc8489.jpg

OSCORP is right. If you're not already convinced, I suggest you skip both Spidey and Iron Man and spend that money on a visit to the Optometrist. :monkey1

Medicom>Hot Toys

Medicom rules and Hot Toys sucks:dunno

HT Spidey on roids is a must have for your collection :lecture

Check out the YouTube review videos, especially goodshipped! :lecture

If that doesn't convince you, then you must not like Hot toys :monkey2

So i guess after looking through many pics. It looks as though the crooked eye dealio has a lot to do with the way the mask is situated and or webbing on the mask.

From these pics, the figure in the box has messed up eyes. But when taken out and posed looks normal. Maybe someone that has the figure can confirm?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.178520395543292.46583.138228759572456

If you are a spidey fan and second guessing this figure, well then you arent a real big spidey collector. Imo this is the best spidey figure of the movie ever.

So i guess after looking through many pics. It looks as though the crooked eye dealio has a lot to do with the way the mask is situated and or webbing on the mask.

From these pics, the figure in the box has messed up eyes. But when taken out and posed looks normal. Maybe someone that has the figure can confirm?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.178520395543292.46583.138228759572456

The out of box look doesn't do the figure justice, you can easily futz with the mask, to your liking, but as I said in my mini review, once you see in person, not video and pics, but to the naked eye, the light from the design of the eyes, the reflective eye slits balance the mask perfectly,
Trust me guys just be a little more patient, when you have this gem in your hands it takes on a new meaning of uniqueness. :yess:

Cause it's awesome!

$200 won't buy the grey IM Mark IV however, $200 will buy Spiderman :wink1:

Back