Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony Stark has no super powers and is rich. Peter Parker has super powers and is still poor. 'Nuff said.

Also, Tony Stark is a huge d-bag, while Spidey is not (unless you count Spidey from Spiderman 3). I'm concerned about the webbing being off on my Spidey. . .but I've got more than one on order, so I'll play the odds that I'll get one meeting my expectations.

Also, Tony Stark is a huge d-bag, while Spidey is not (unless you count Spidey from Spiderman 3). I'm concerned about the webbing being off on my Spidey. . .but I've got more than one on order, so I'll play the odds that I'll get one meeting my expectations.

I don't think the problem is that widespread. In fact, not sure it's even a problem. (refer to page 267, where it's the same figure but angles/and or futzing is why it looks off)

oK guys, I've got about $200.00 coming to me from ebay sales. I wanted the grey Iron Man mark IV, but I thought about getting the Spider-man instead. So here's my story, I have all four Medicom Spider-man figures, a custom comic Peter Parker, and the Medicom Tobey Macguire. Now convince me why I should get the Hot toy Spidey too.

Because you apparently love spiderman to have collected all those versions. Whether you get the ironman now eventually down the road you know you will want this spiderman.

i don't get how some people would still contemplate if they should or should not get Hot Toys Spider-man or Superman.

Aside from these pieces being all kinds of amazing, the reason simply is its SPIDER-MAN and its SUPERMAN. you know, marvel icon, dc icon, superhero icons, game changing superhero movies.

unless you really hate comics, comicbook movies and the whole concept of superheroes, or you just want to feign coolness or something, then i understand.

i don't get how some people would still contemplate if they should or should not get Hot Toys Spider-man or Superman.

Aside from these pieces being all kinds of amazing, the reason simply is its SPIDER-MAN and its SUPERMAN. you know, marvel icon, dc icon, superhero icons, game changing superhero movies.

unless you really hate comics, comicbook movies and the whole concept of superheroes, or you just want to feign coolness or something, then i understand.

Money. Some people are good at balancing this hobby within a budget. It can get out of hand quick. I know it has with me, but I'm still within my means. Some people are dumping purchases on a high interest credit card. That is seriously not good.

Money. Some people are good at balancing this hobby within a budget. It can get out of hand quick. I know it has with me, but I'm still within my means. Some people are dumping purchases on a high interest credit card. That is seriously not good.

i understand completely. my budget permits me to only getting 1 Hot Toys figure a month and i've stucked with it for the past year and a half.

it's just for me, getting these icons now is more financially sound than waiting another 3 months or 6 months or a year later.

Last edited:
I dont really have a plan... I only premit myself to have up 3 figures on PO at once form Hottoys I can handle that many because the gaps of time in between when I get the bills... But looking more and more like Spiderman, Tracker, and Blitzway Scarface are all going to ship around the same time... It could be a problem if Im charged for the all 3 on the same bill.... But thats never happened to me before...

That's why I prefer to pay right away with PayPal if given the option. You pay, forget about it and six months later don't have to worry about debt.

:monkey2 tell me about it. Collecting is so hard when your young and in colledge.

Some of my favorite pics. Simple but beautiful.
262313_178876392174359_138228759572456_502018_4586054_n.jpg

1107010057affea266041cf414.jpg

11070102291c7cfe3dc013869e.jpg

11070417443a55fe517de849bb.jpg

261813_179121108816554_138228759572456_502956_3268007_n.jpg

Really looking forward to spiderman but I have to say in all of these cool pics the first thing I notice is how bad/ distracting the hands look. Really go a long ways to killing the realism of the figure. Hopefully in hand they won't bug me so much.

Its getting out of hand for me this QTR, pretty much everything i got ordered is due in july and aug, where as i balanced my money for three months.

Plus this new batman announcement which will come straight away rather than a long pre-order (i missed out on the OC batman), and i'm waiting on a new indy HS before deciding

Back