Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping mine converts! I just jumped on the list a few days ago though.

Was there a NRD with this one?

Nope..just the cancelation fee...which is just as painful haha :medic
Cap was just too awesome and i had to choose only 1 :(

Nope..just the cancelation fee...which is just as painful haha :medic
Cap was just too awesome and i had to choose only 1 :(

Not that I doubt you, but are you sure they charged you a cancellation fee for this one? It's not listed anywhere on the page. (Well, not that I see and I am a little tired. :lol. So I could very well be wrong.)

Not that I doubt you, but are you sure they charged you a cancellation fee for this one? It's not listed anywhere on the page. (Well, not that I see and I am a little tired. :lol. So I could very well be wrong.)

They said they were gonna...cos I had it on FlexPay, and customers who sign u for FP has to pay a cancellation fee :slap

They said they were gonna...cos I had it on FlexPay, and customers who sign u for FP has to pay a cancellation fee :slap

Oh! You had it on Flex Pay! That explains it. I was wondering what you were talking about there for a second. :lol

Sorry to hear about the fee, but Captain is a worthy choice, IMO.

Oh! You had it on Flex Pay! That explains it. I was wondering what you were talking about there for a second. :lol

Sorry to hear about the fee, but Captain is a worthy choice, IMO.

Yea, i hope a genuine collector gets the waitlist conversion and not someone who intends on flipping it later.

I intend on displaying the ____ out of this figure. Slightly off topic question, but does anyone know if that exclusive iron man gauntlet will fit on Spider-Man's arm? I want to mess around and give him thor's hammer & cap's shield as well in one mega pose

now for the dumb question. what about height ratio.. he should not be the same size as thor.. because spiderman was more like a sidekick..he was not tall.. even though wolverine was tall actor playing comic character that was not big. i was just asking because how they did bruce lee to scale and using his height..i just don't want all these 12 figure the same height knwing they were not...

Back