Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As dumb as this sounds amongst the hoorahs for the figure itself- from what I have seen the box alone is an amazing thing to look at!

Add me to the list! My WL at SSC converted as well! :rock

I'm not a big HTs collector, but I know I'll regret not getting this one, down the road.

tumblr_lp6vf76gmb1qaq3x7.gif

I wasn't expecting to get this today :D

But .....

Looking at the condition of the brown shipping box, I have a feeling my HT Spidey box is screwed :monkey2

Should be opening it up later today :D

Hope all goes well. I need to call Sideshow tomorrow to see if I can get mine double boxed. My IM wasnt double boxed but it came in really good shape (no dents.) Learned my lesson though after seeing the thin shipper.

They double box?

I'd actually want the brown shipping box to be bubble wrapped & placed in another box, then shipped to me :D

It would be cool if SSC gave you that option :D

BTW, my IM box came dented.

I can honestly say without question that this is one of the greatest high end action figures ever made and was well worth my 37 year wait.

spiderman.jpg

Figure of the mothereffin' year.

I can honestly say without question that this is one of the greatest high end action figures ever made and was well worth my 37 year wait.

Figure of the mothereffin' year.

It's like it stepped straight out of the screen.

Back