Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice photoshop job. Hopefully the actual version will look something like that.

Thanks.

spidermanblacksuit4.jpg

The boots look even more whack being black. J/K. Personally, I am more amped for the black costume but having either Spidey is alright for the time being.

Oh yeah, hahahaha, I know about the spider but ____ that. I'm just bored and decided to mess around and see what a HT version would sorta look like. I want to spend a little more time on one of these to make it look like a glossy skin (rubbery) instead of fabric.

Last one.

spidermanblacksuit5.jpg

I'm definitely more excited for the Black Suited than the red. The red will order via SSC. The Black will order via Toys2

To answer the question about this, Toys2 is the official North American Distributor of Hot Toys products. Sideshow used to get their shipments from Toys2 as well although someone mentioned a while back that thanks to the constant collaboration between HT and SSC that they get their stuff direct. Toys2 will get any HT product first in the states then it trickles down from there. The other usually goes:

Release:
ToyHunters (HT's own brick and mortar store)
Asian Sellers and Dealers (eBay, etc)
Toys2
SSC
SSC's afflitates like AlterEgo, Razor's Edge, etc.

Thanks for the info guys! Guess it's worth it to pay $5 more for it at Toys2 if it comes a lot sooner.

Honestly, I don't mind waiting a bit longer to get my stuff from SS. The RP is a bit cheaper when you factor in shipping is worth it.

I think a viewing of the Spiderman trilogy is in order very soon. I put the Danny Elfman theme on last night while looking at the pics.

I think a viewing of the Spiderman trilogy is in order very soon. I put the Danny Elfman theme on last night while looking at the pics.

Agreed! i think ill be watching them this weekend.

Back