Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow your going to tell me about my own figure??? He missing a big piece of webbing... TT or undershirt the shirt on the arm still wont stay so you can see it so its anthor mistake!!! The under neck line is bad too... I dont have this problem any of my other HT figures so this one is just really bad QC!!!

:lecture

Im stuck with him at this point becaue BBTS the place I ordered form is sold out so its not I could ship back for a replacement...

Been collecting Hot Toys for a few years now and this is the worst that Ive seen...IMO...

The black fabric on mine was peaking through also,

Here's an easy mod... Gather a liitle more of the black fabric, stuff the fabric into the wrist hole peg, re-insert the peg. The fabric would not protrude more than the TT forearm.

Wow your going to tell me about my own figure??? He missing a big piece of webbing... TT or undershirt the shirt on the arm still wont stay so you can see it so its anthor mistake!!! The under neck line is bad too... I dont have this problem any of my other HT figures so this one is just really bad QC!!!

:lecture

Im stuck with him at this point becaue BBTS the place I ordered form is sold out so its not I could ship back for a replacement...

Been collecting Hot Toys for a few years now and this is the worst that Ive seen...IMO...

Not telling you about your figure...telling you about every single Spidey. Everyone who has one can tell you that the issues you said are mistakes, are the way every single one is. I have two in hand and both needed the suit to be adjusted so the black undersuit was in the right place. Both of mine have the "missing" web on the top of the head. Its like that because of the curve of the head and the seam. Both have the "gaps" of web on the neck because of the seam again.

Granted some of these figures are better than others as there would be on anything that is stitched this much but yours is not defective unless everyone's is defective.

Instead of getting defensive right away you might want to actually listen to people or ask questions before complaining about stuff.

if you can't exchange it anyway what's the point of complaining? Return it or keep it. Buy another if you do return it and hope its stitching a tiny bit better...

I got my Medicom stlye stands in the mail today, heres a couple of pics ............

IMG_7642.jpg

IMG_7639.jpg

Everyone's has an issue it's the nature of the delicate stitching and such.

Mine was pretty noticeable on the waist webbing being fat and, with flaky fluffy bits on the torso & some other issues on the side and back waist.

Hopefully my replacement will be better on the front, but I'm not expecting miracles. for the rest, i don't want to say these are expected, because for the cost of these products we demand perfection, but this was the cheapest figure of the moment and one of the most detailed, it's simply a like it for being 95% great and 5% poor or return it.

Spidey has arrived!!! Wow!!! This thing is crazy. Can't believe how poseable it is. Everything came with great quality. Couldn't be happier. :rock

And I'm happy I got a really awesome HT piece...for retail! :lol. (I'm normally late to the game with these pieces. :lol)

Spidey has arrived!!! Wow!!! This thing is crazy. Can't believe how poseable it is. Everything came with great quality. Couldn't be happier. :rock

And I'm happy I got a really awesome HT piece...for retail! :lol. (I'm normally late to the game with these pieces. :lol)

:hi5::clap:hi5:

fingers X for mine tomorrow :pray:

Not telling you about your figure...telling you about every single Spidey. Everyone who has one can tell you that the issues you said are mistakes, are the way every single one is. I have two in hand and both needed the suit to be adjusted so the black undersuit was in the right place. Both of mine have the "missing" web on the top of the head. Its like that because of the curve of the head and the seam. Both have the "gaps" of web on the neck because of the seam again.

Granted some of these figures are better than others as there would be on anything that is stitched this much but yours is not defective unless everyone's is defective.

Instead of getting defensive right away you might want to actually listen to people or ask questions before complaining about stuff.

if you can't exchange it anyway what's the point of complaining? Return it or keep it. Buy another if you do return it and hope its stitching a tiny bit better...

:exactly::lecture:lecture:lecture

Back