Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great, the only real issue I've had is how to pose him;

sm5.jpg

sm3.jpg

sm1.jpg

sm4.jpg

Fantastic pose there steve and great shots.

Yup that's the way to go!:) ..i can photoshop out the stands and try and make it look as real as possible.

..hmm who would win? Ahh best none of you answer that, spidey has already been fighting with predators today!:lol

pics or it didnt happen!

one word

BBTS :tap :tap

Wait, that's 4 :slap

At least they have good CS, just in case

Im stuck with him at this point becaue BBTS the place I ordered form is sold out so its not I could ship back for a replacement...

That sucks HTJ. I'm nervous about mine, sitting in my POL with BBTS. At least I know there's no hurry to get him over here - whether he comes next week or in a couple of months, if there are QC issues there'll be no replacements to be had :(

Just got notification that VP just shipped mines!

Make sure you wear this when you open the package:

Bomb-Disposal-Suit-BD2010-.jpg

I went with a not so dynamic pose, I really like the figure and I wanted to pick him up anytime to admire. I think Hot Toys has conditioned us to choose these kind of poses, most of there figures these days have limited pose options. I am really lucky that he came in good shape with no flaws, he is in my top 3.

IMG_0230.jpg

What's a good way to fix the bunching of the undersuit in the shoulder area again?

Back