Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::panic: I just picked mine up from my comic store , wow this figure is badass , i'll post pics and a review tomorrow . :yess:

I opened the figure in the store to check it out for flaws , and he is freking minty :yess:

Ok, here are some quick pictures of mine. The pose is not very dynamic but it will do for now!

Z2bHx.jpg

Y85NJ.jpg

oRSzj.jpg

nice display but something is off for me...arms look a bit unnatural of something....maybe its just the suit being twisted and not showing any blue on the arms

Got mine today from CCG. The webbing underneath his chin on his neck is a bit uneven but not bad enough for me to ask for a replacement. Spidey if a bad mofo. Too bad he has to go back into his plastic/cardboard coffin until I get my house remodeled and get a proper stomping ground for him. Impressive packaging and figure. I'm a happy camper!

Got mine today and I'm so happy with him. The suit is just so detailed and just mind blowing that it looks so good in this scale. I'm still trying to find the right pose for him, but hell thats the fun part. The box is one of my favorites so far and was a lot bigger than I was expecting. This is one of my favorite figures from HTs. :clap

Too bad he has to go back into his plastic/cardboard coffin until I get my house remodeled and get a proper stomping ground for him.

I'm keeping mine put away until my 3 year old gets his PHD, oh and after he has kids, then i'll be taking him out :lol

Got mine today and I'm so happy with him. The suit is just so detailed and just mind blowing that it looks so good in this scale. I'm still trying to find the right pose for him, but hell thats the fun part. The box is one of my favorites so far and was a lot bigger than I was expecting. This is one of my favorite figures from HTs. :clap

Becareful with those poses :panic:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_082411a.htm

Spidey tomorrow!! :panic: It's like Christmas!

Nah, that's just the fake snow from the TDKR production :lol

Last edited:
I've been reading some issues that owners have had with the pegs. Any advice on how to properly remove the pegs from the hands, so that I can switch them out?

I know it was mentioned before, but can't remember where the post was.

These figures are going fast and if rumours are true that only 1400 were made, then they will be going faster. Therefore, I have just placed my preorder and I am soooo excited to get this guy. I agree with Michael Crawford's review, this trilogy was an excellent series and I thought Toby killed it, so I better jump on this bandwagon before it departs..(leaving me behind with eBay prices and scalpers :lol)...Goblin is next!

My Spiderman 3 figure has some major issues!!! - YouTube

A look at all the mistakes on my Spiderman figure!!!

Wow your going to tell me about my own figure??? He missing a big piece of webbing... TT or undershirt the shirt on the arm still wont stay so you can see it so its anthor mistake!!! The under neck line is bad too... I dont have this problem any of my other HT figures so this one is just really bad QC!!!

:lecture

Im stuck with him at this point becaue BBTS the place I ordered form is sold out so its not I could ship back for a replacement...

Been collecting Hot Toys for a few years now and this is the worst that Ive seen...IMO...

Sorry you're not happy with your figure, but I'm just not seeing what the problem is. The head on mine is almost identical to yours and the rest is a matter of futzing. Work with it a while. Find some cool poses. You'll grow to love it. :)

Back