Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
109_1660.jpg

I dig it. :cool:

Thank you fellas, this is amazingly fun, WOW I haven't been able to do this for the LONGEST time. I've just been saving the moments. Speaking of which I just stole your Thor pose drjedisith (or at-least he's lunging for the hammer now with a right handed fist) :lol.

Also this is gonna take forever :lol :banghead

'Bout time! :clap

Now start a proper collection thread! :lecture

yeah man...ski.... love that pose :hi5:
heres mine with the toybiz doc oc and some friends

Can you imagine how badass a HT Doc Oc would be...

if you have the black inner costume jutting out a litte from out of his arm/wrist, i strongly advise you to not pull it. it won't tear but it will be hell to put it back.

HELL!!!

Think i might steal this pose

(and thx to the people the wanted the hard boots gone. Initially i didn't care from the proto pics, but it has to be one of my favorite parts of the figure. Thanks to those that complained about it, and thx to HT for listening.)
58996019841a63e75bd9b.jpg

(and thx to the people the wanted the hard boots gone. Initially i didn't care from the proto pics, but it has to be one of my favorite parts of the figure. Thanks to those that complained about it, and thx to HT for listening.)

I wouldn't take too much credit. I'd bet HT were always going to have flexible boots, they just didn't make it onto the initial proto.

I dunno man, with facebook and stuff these days i think they heard the fans.(i know there was some outcry there) Maybe they did have plans who knows.

amazing and spectacular

wow, fantastic pose... I am going to steal it as well.. well, not 100% but will pose it similar to how this is done.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SlFyBJ3Zpk"]The Spectacular Spider-Cat - YouTube[/ame]

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I don't know what's funnier ,the video or the highest rated comment!:dunno:lol

"That f@g RWJ will be all over this soon, just you wait."

I just read that Cliff Robertson (Uncle Ben) passed away at the age of 88.

Cliff Robertson Uncle Ben in Spider-Man died at 88

cliffrob.jpg

I thought he was a great Uncle Ben, loved his performance in the first Spider-Man and other films. I guess his birthday was yesterday.

He was in Batman too,

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72JCK9NiZTo&feature=related"]The Great Train Robbery Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

The figure would be absolutely unacceptable without ankle articulation.

The figure would be absolutely unacceptable without ankle articulation.

It just shows how innovative Hot Toys can be. If you pop the sole off the bottom of the foot you will see it's hollow. Very interesting.

I just read that Cliff Robertson (Uncle Ben) passed away at the age of 88.
I thought he was a great Uncle Ben, loved his performance in the first Spider-Man and other films. I guess his birthday was yesterday.

That sucks. I thought he was great as Ben also.
R.I.P.

Anyone still looking for this guy for decent price, I listed one in the sales section. Shoot me a PM.

Back