Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the same boat as you. I want it but I don't know if its worth what its going for right now. Especially with all the upcoming figures being released:dunno.

Oh it's worth it alright. And it will still be worth it when it's going for $200 in a month or two's time.

...but it probably won't be worth it when it's $3-400 a year from now.

Some pics of mine with pose in which he stayin' so far (tried to ripoff SM1 poster)

P9140151.jpg

P9140152.jpg

P9140153.jpg

P9140154.jpg

P9140155.jpg

Issues didn't pass my Spidey.. but in person they're not eye-catching as I thought before.
Love this figure and wanna see how "Black" one turned out.

And 'fcourse WE NEED GG AND DOC'OC, BRING THEM HOT TOYS!!!

Naaaaaah, THIS is horrid pic :nana::panic:

vin_diesel-2-the_chronicles_of_riddick.jpg

My wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.
She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,
"I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly.
I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."
And then the fight started..

Oh it's worth it alright. And it will still be worth it when it's going for $200 in a month or two's time.

...but it probably won't be worth it when it's $3-400 a year from now.
I don't think that's gonna happen. . .because a year from now we'll have seen BD Spiderman 2 version, and a year later we'll get DX Spiderman 1 version with Parker head, city diorama, HT will have mastered doing the webbing so that it is durable and better looking, he'll have real shooting webs and speak, etc. and the existing figure will seem quaint by comparison.

Yeah, i heard on an overseas forum there were only 1400 made.
I can't believe that's true. That's a smaller run than freakin' Friend.

I don't think that's gonna happen. . .because a year from now we'll have seen BD Spiderman 2 version, and a year later we'll get DX Spiderman 1 version with Parker head, city diorama, HT will have mastered doing the webbing so that it is durable and better looking, he'll have real shooting webs and speak, etc. and the existing figure will seem quaint by comparison.

I can't believe that's true. That's a smaller run than freakin' Friend.

And we will get the line from the Amazing Spiderman.

I was messing with my phone and I took this pic and uploaded to the photobucket app on my phone (snapbucket). Its cool, you can edit and add effects, I really like all the technology we have these days. Some of the effects are cheesy but it is something to kill the time.

172e11f3-6124-4dee-87a8-9a5f0c00f8e6.jpg

b4229824-3807-4cca-809f-b8963bf5049d.jpg

a72f1987-e55e-473c-9f5b-093b51d0f939.jpg

Last edited:
OK You guys convinced me. I think I will try and pick him up. I may need to sell off a few things to get him but That's what we collectors do LOL. (hmm... I have been thinking of getting rid of my 13" DCD Green Lantern and Sinestro. It may be time).

OK You guys convinced me. I think I will try and pick him up. I may need to sell off a few things to get him but That's what we collectors do LOL. (hmm... I have been thinking of getting rid of my 13" DCD Green Lantern and Sinestro. It may be time).

He is worth it. If you get a good one that is.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:goodpost:

Take some shots for us and let us be the judge of how she looks. :hi5:

Even with better versions some figures retain demand. Superman version 1, still holds high after the 2in1 came out for example. And being Spider-Man with his popularity it would not surprise me that his high $ holds. (assuming it goes up) Kinda like saying Wolverine will drop bigtime when they make a new one, i kinda doubt it. Some folks don't think were going to get many SM's outta this line, i hope they're wrong.

We'll see.

And about the 1400. It does seem tiny, someone was mentioning the fact that HT was/might of been testing the market. (who knows!)

Back