Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spiderman911003.jpg

Very cool idea, Mr. Ecko! :clap :duff :clap

I can't wait to get my Spidey in the mail! :D

Wished you guys didn't quote 8 images per post altogether. So hard to scrolll

Good pics dawg!

I think this may be the best 1/6 figure i've ever owned. As far as an eye catcher, so simple yet so gorgeous. I don't think i've stared at a figure walking by as much as this. Being a big SM fans helps, but i don't think that's all it. I mean not many figures look this bad-ass just standing there.

I think this may be the best 1/6 figure i've ever owned. As far as an eye catcher, so simple yet so gorgeous. I don't think i've stared at a figure walking by as much as this. Being a big SM fans helps, but i don't think that's all it. I mean not many figures look this bad-ass just standing there.

:goodpost:

And all for $149.99 +shipping

Makes ya think why all the other money on other figures is needed.

Folks who went with Angolz coulda had him for $123 + shipping. I saw those listings and thought, bugger that, I want to pay $145 from BBTS.

(I've ordered a few things from Angolz and they've been fine - but the cash-up-front business can be a turn off depending on the state of my wallet that month).

Well, I'm starting to get nervous; I pre-ordered mine from Cozmic Toyz and I still haven't gotten a shipping notice. Has anyone done business with them before?

Yeah just got my replacement from SSC, just as i feared it was worse than the first one... i was almost content with my first one once i worked out the visual kinks and then i noticed a tear on the webbing near the emblem.

Well the new one has come equipped with a lumpy mowhawk... and a horribly stitched left arm...

I think i am about to say screw to this figure, going to try to get a replacement for a second time but i doubt they will have any available anymore... but we shall see.

So bummed, this is the only HT quality control issue i have encountered.

M.

It's a crap shoot sending a figure back, as you might get a worse one. I just sent one back to SSC with poor stitching on the arm and face. Luckily my replacement was overall better. Not perfect, but better.

I also had to replace my Spidey with Sideshow ( ordered from AlterEgo) the first one had fabric folded over the chin which looked horrible and the webbing on the neck was messed up.

I asked them to check the replacement before they sent it. So I get the new figure and when I look at it, its totally perfect, mask and neck lined up great

But when i pick it up, Floppy Joints! :gah: The arms and legs are okay but the neck and torso joint are all floppy :monkey2 Theres nothing i can do, they didn't have more replacements and i cant switch body. This is one of those figures where, what you get is what you get. Can't really fix it up

I also had to replace my Spidey with Sideshow ( ordered from AlterEgo) the first one had fabric folded over the chin which looked horrible and the webbing on the neck was messed up.

I asked them to check the replacement before they sent it. So I get the new figure and when I look at it, its totally perfect, mask and neck lined up great

But when i pick it up, Floppy Joints! :gah: The arms and legs are okay but the neck and torso joint are all floppy :monkey2 Theres nothing i can do, they didn't have more replacements and i cant switch body. This is one of those figures where, what you get is what you get. Can't really fix it up

So, you're saying SSC is without replacements now?

Well... crap, cause this one is really crap.

His head looks like this:

I tried to pull the fabric and push it down but it just comes back...

100_9283.jpg

I am sort of pissed to be honest, like for 150 a pop no figure should leave the plant looking like that... ever.

M.

Yeah just got my replacement from SSC, just as i feared it was worse than the first one... i was almost content with my first one once i worked out the visual kinks and then i noticed a tear on the webbing near the emblem.

Well the new one has come equipped with a lumpy mowhawk... and a horribly stitched left arm...

M.

They all have that on the left arm, it's how they get the suit on. And i think yours looks fine, not that big a deal. Broken webbing sucks, but such is the deal with such a figure. I woulda kept mine with the broken webbing, but my stand was broken as well. Only things i had on my replacement was black body suit coming out on one arm a bit so i cut it off, looks great now!

I can't even believe you would let that head issue in the pic bother you.(and that's a blown up pic from the side.) I honestly bet a lot of people have that issue on their figs, just not as nit-picky.

(you could take the eyes out and adjust maybe that would help if bothers ya)

Try to enjoy your fig man, i know it's SM and we want perfection, but with such a delicate figure that may be hard to come by.

Last edited:
Back