Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, you're saying SSC is without replacements now?

Well... crap, cause this one is really crap.

His head looks like this:

I tried to pull the fabric and push it down but it just comes back...

100_9283.jpg

I am sort of pissed to be honest, like for 150 a pop no figure should leave the plant looking like that... ever.

M.

My replacement has that to some degree as well. I can live with it though. Better than my first figure.

I have a small part of the black under suite showing on both arms at the wrist peg area. How do you massage it back up? This goes up to the shoulder right?

Last edited:
I tried to pull the fabric and push it down but it just comes back...

100_9283.jpg

Ummmm... I feels like DocOc now...​

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjfjHdy4hig&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjfjHdy4hig&feature=related[/ame]

dont know is was juast luck but mine came pefecly seeamd in both armas and in every partof the suitc aswell as the webbing perfecly allinged...so happy with mine

I received mine last week and I'm very pleased with it.
Only thing is I've had it displayed with one of the web attachments on and its drooping already..looks really limp and pathetic so will most likely remove it completely from the figure.
Any one else get this issue?

Mine arrived today. I was getting worried (especially after seeing that lumpy head). Luck was on my side. The figure looks great and has no issues.

Hey guys I opened up a spidey and when you remove one of the hands from the body there's this black fabric under that surpasses the actual costume... Its annoying as it seems the black fabric under is longer then the actual spidey suit so its constantly coming out... Anyone else have this kind of problem? You think its worthy of getting a replacement?

No just trim it off like i did. (you don't get a replacement for such things) Massaging it up the arm is risky IMO.

Mine looks 100% better now.

I have been on the fence about getting Spidey. Some pics look good and some are a little iffy. If I find one for a decent price I will probably get him.

I have been on the fence about getting Spidey. Some pics look good and some are a little iffy. If I find one for a decent price I will probably get him.

I'm in the same boat as you. I want it but I don't know if its worth what its going for right now. Especially with all the upcoming figures being released:dunno.

Oh it's worth it! More than worth it. I have two of em and don't even know if i wanna sell the other.

(plus it's probably gonna be like 400$ in 6 mos)

I know people always say "pictures don't do it justice" and they are usually right, but its even more true for Spider-man. Most of the pics look good, while other look kinda bad, but looking at him in hand is something else. Its so much better in person and id try to get it before it takes off in price.

Hey guys I opened up a spidey and when you remove one of the hands from the body there's this black fabric under that surpasses the actual costume... Its annoying as it seems the black fabric under is longer then the actual spidey suit so its constantly coming out... Anyone else have this kind of problem? You think its worthy of getting a replacement?

No just trim it off like i did. (you don't get a replacement for such things) Massaging it up the arm is risky IMO.

Mine looks 100% better now.

i had the same issue. it tried pushing the black cloth back up there but it was near impossible so i just did a clean cut. no problems now.

Just buy him now, otherwise you will most likely change your mind in a few months and then notice how the prices have gone from 160 to 300 +

Just buy him now, otherwise you will most likely change your mind in a few months and then notice how the prices have gone from 160 to 300 +

:exactly:

Get Spidey now while it's still on SRP. :panic: The value of this figure will be going up much faster than you think. :monkey1

Last edited:
Back