Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care about the neck if the head shape is more anatomically right and authentic than which a regular version have.

I agree with you. I am pretty sure HT will do a good and clean job on the head/neck "connection area". So he will have a smooth transistion from head to neck. I have faith in HT.

Would anyone buy this if Hot Toys ever released it? I personally would
spider-man-suit-is-just-a-wrestling-outfit.jpg

Oh man, I like my Spiderman so much that I think I'm just gonna buy this one as well!

*New pic of Symbiont Spiderman shows sculpt/neck is two pieces, its not one piece like the regular Spidey*

For sure its head is separate from the neck, the chin and jaw line is heaps more defined than the red spidey, hope they really do a toby hs for this one, id get it for sure and put it on my custom red spidey.

So is the head still cloth like the rest of the out-fit, it does look that way but I would hate it if it was a plastic head like what Medicom done with there's.

I should have never skipped this i just flexed the goblin think hot toys did an exellent job with that head sculpt iwaitlisted red spidey but at least I can still get the black suit spidey anyone no when the black suit spidey will go up for preorder. Maybbe it will be a side show black and white friday preorder.

I just found out that I'm getting another Spidey in the mail next week. I did a trade with a buddy of mine's store; 6 RAH Marvel Medicom figures for HT 1 Spidey, 1 HT New Goblin and 2 HT Caps.

I just found out that I'm getting another Spidey in the mail next week. I did a trade with a buddy of mine's store; 6 RAH Marvel Medicom figures for HT 1 Spidey, 1 HT New Goblin and 2 HT Caps.

Well you definitely got the better deal there & I don't even need to know what Medicom figure's you traded for them.

I would rather have the original design with the cloth all one piece, like the red and blue Spidy. I have no plans to display a Toby head sculpt.

Back