Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7575.jpg

I know this has probably been explained somewhere, but 697 pages is too much to skim through to find it so...

... help please, one of my 2 Spidey has badly aligned webbing between the eyes. Now I remember someone said the eyes can be removed and the mask can be corrected.

So how do you do it as I don't want to mess up the fig?

I know this has probably been explained somewhere, but 697 pages is too much to skim through to find it so...

... help please, one of my 2 Spidey has badly aligned webbing between the eyes. Now I remember someone said the eyes can be removed and the mask can be corrected.

So how do you do it as I don't want to mess up the fig?

Page 535 some people mention it

I have a question, just say someone has an extra HT Spiderman figure and say he wanted to use some TT figures for there arms that have been laying around the house to make a man spider. I know it probably would be a huge pain to accomplish and it would look better to use the better non jointed arms but man it would rock to make a unique custom like that.

I just opened my Spidey tonight folks! I have a couple of queries if someone can please help me out.. :)

I mainly did the inspection thing & put him back in the box - & he's a good one so no major QC issues, but I did notice that his 'belt' area is twisted a little too far one way. I've read that careful repositioning of the suit is fine, but is there a particular way to do it so you don't tear / damage the suit at all?

Also, I noticed a little loose red thread about an 1/8 inch long, just above his right glove area. Should I trim it - or just leave it??

Thanks in advance people! :peace

Also, I noticed a little loose red thread about an 1/8 inch long, just above his right glove area. Should I trim it - or just leave it??

____ retentive much?

It's IS a toy!

Trim it if it bugs ya, leave it if it don't.
:peace
Yeah now I have to choose either Super Man or Classic Predator.. :dunno

Easy decision.

Nice pics guys!! :clap

Any advice on my previous suit futzing question.. anyone? It looks like out of all the pics I've seen thus far, the twisted round too far belt issue I have, doesn't seem to be as apparent with other peoples' figures.

I thought since a lot of folks have him now, the technique has possibly been refined down to an art more or less. :lol

Last edited:
Back