Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question, just say someone has an extra HT Spiderman figure and say he wanted to use some TT figures for there arms that have been laying around the house to make a man spider. I know it probably would be a huge pain to accomplish and it would look better to use the better non jointed arms but man it would rock to make a unique custom like that.

i see no question here

Grand Admiral Thrawn;387 Thanks ! Here are some more I take. Spiderman is really flexible in terms of posing. [IMG said:
https://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc465/gametrade123/IMG_7582.jpg[/IMG]

IMG_7561.jpg

IMG_7570.jpg

this figure is just full of win......sometimes I just sit and look at this figure in awe. Really is amazing. I'm def gonna have to cave in and get goblin to go with him.

I'm a bit surprised at the dearth of parted out bits on ebay for this figure.. presumably because it's not a figure that lends itself easily to being parted out?

Got mine today, and though I can't really have a great look at him in work I think I got a problem-free Spiderman. Seriously impressed by this figure and to think of our reactions to the first few in-hand pics! :lol

Also, no wonder I can't sell my medicom ones around here. :slap

Got mine today, and though I can't really have a great look at him in work I think I got a problem-free Spiderman. Seriously impressed by this figure and to think of our reactions to the first few in-hand pics! :lol

Congrat's :clap:clap

Burn them. Put them out of their misery.:lecture

J/K :monkey3

Yeah I must say, I never liked those Medicom Spideys - or the Venom, from the moment I saw them online. Actually, come to think of it.. there's not much I do like from that company - period. :lol

Yeah I must say, I never liked those Medicom Spideys - or the Venom, from the moment I saw them online. Actually, come to think of it.. there's not much I do like from that company - period. :lol

I would love to have some of the kamien riders!!

I got a replacement Spidey from Sideshow yesterday due to quite a few minor flaws with my original figure, I have to destroy it and provide pix for proof. This is going to be extremely tough to do.

My wife said I should just give it to our toddler and take a picture with Spidey's head in her mouth.

Burn them. Put them out of their misery.:lecture

J/K :monkey3

Nehhh I'm still gonna try to get something back on them. However I'll be dropping my prices again thats for sure. This one really does decimate the Medicoms in every way.

Now that I've had a better look at mine I'm gonna get my nitpicks out of the way:

-I wish the fabric would tuck in more under his chin, without futzing he has a bit of a turkey neck.
-I would have added a small bit of arse-padding, his behind is a bit too angular
-though stitching flaws are inevitable at massproduction but commendably few and minor, its a pity that most of them that do occur are on or around the head. Things like the webbing not lining up perfectly and symmetrically. Also the stitched area on the very top of his head, in artificial light at least, seems to be a brighter red than the rest of the surface area around it making it stand out a little. I'll post a pic of that and see if anyone else has it.

Thats all the negative out of the way. Overall I'm thrilled to have this, I love how it feels in the hand and how vibrant the colours are - much better than the medicom. Other things I was worried about aren't problems at all - like the webbing between the eyes being off centre which is easily corrected and the little bunched up ends of the stitching on the head which can be flattened anytime. Great value for money aswell considering everything you get - a normal stand aswell as a heavy environment piece, all the different web types and 5 pairs of hands (compared to the Medicoms laughable..what was it, 2?)

I got a replacement Spidey from Sideshow yesterday due to quite a few minor flaws with my original figure, I have to destroy it and provide pix for proof. This is going to be extremely tough to do.

My wife said I should just give it to our toddler and take a picture with Spidey's head in her mouth.

I would take the suite off take the body all apart and send the picture's. When you say destroy is that like with a hammer? I'll take the wrist plug's and a pair of hands!!

Back