Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever start a how to thread for photo's how to take pic's of your figure's?

There isn't a wrong way to take pictures of your figures.

Your pics are fine. The more figures you get and the more photos you take, the better they'll be.

I think its the Marvel Legends "Icons" Venom figure. I believe the Eddie Brock head is a chase variant.

195_is2_venom.jpg

I don't own one but it looks great to me.

@ Cowboy: I hope you don't mind. I took the liberty of slightly tweaking a few of your pics (I have too much time on my hands tonight).

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0015-2.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

All I did was up the contrast on this last one just a tiny bit. The framing and focus on it is excellent. Easily my favorite of the bunch.

For the others I added a couple gimmicks, but manly I just cropped them. Cropping out distractions like stands goes a long way to selling the realism.

I really hope your not offended. The pictures are great as they are, I'm just havin'
a little fun, and giving you an idea of some of the things I do when I photograph my figures. :) :peace

A good trick is to center the pics like this too. Presentation makes a difference. :)

No problem they do look better! Thanks for the constructive criticism!! I appreciate it.

:1-1:

Just a quick word about cropping.

Make sure you crop them on your computer rather than in Photobucket. That way they will all come out the same size in your post. Otherwise the cropped ones will be smaller (like they are in my post).

whew! looking at these prices on ebay for this thing and thinking how lucky I was to get mine at $170!! he should arrive this friday and so then I can post pics!!

whew! looking at these prices on ebay for this thing and thinking how lucky I was to get mine at $170!! he should arrive this friday and so then I can post pics!!

What's he going for on eBay?
On Amazon he's going as high as $498.98 and as low as $239
I'm glad I got him from Razor's Edge.

what people are asking for the figure is not necessarily what the figure is "going for"...

i have seen him available for normal retail.

Back