Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this upside down?
IMG_8265.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_8267.jpg

IMG_8266.jpg

Your friendly neighborhood spice protector.

I'd be more worried about this pose because it's over an oven and if it fell onto the burners,Spidey would be ash!

Just got mine today but the back of the suit has some red stitching on the blue. The stitching is also coming away down the side which is more apparent when you have him in a pose. Minor but it's there

Don't know whether to try and get it out which will probably leave a hole or contact Sideshow.

This is the third figure in a row that i have had thats got faults.

Batman's boot broken and Shadow preds staff was broke :(

Am i just been to picky:dunno your thoughts

Last edited:
hi , my first post here , got myself into hot toys and the first i bought was the spiderman 3 figure

is this pose possible or not

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and have anyone a pic from home in this pose

thx yves

Just got mine today but the back of the suit has some red stitching on the blue. The stitching is also coming away down the side which is more apparent when you have him in a pose. Minor but it's there

Don't know whether to try and get it out which will probably leave a hole or contact Sideshow.

This is the third figure in a row that i have had thats got faults.

Batman's boot broken and Shadow preds staff was broke :(

Am i just been to picky:dunno your thoughts

Get a replacement from SST if you're not happy with it.

That's the beauty of dealing with the official distributor.

:dunno

Get a replacement from SST if you're not happy with it.

That's the beauty of dealing with the official distributor.

:dunno

Chances are you may find different faults on the replacement that could even be worse, I say quit while your ahead and keep the figure.

just got mine-will post pics and a video later (not that you all need one)

first thoughts:

amazing! great suit! just amazing. I don't seem to have any QC issues as far as the suit goes.
the only thing i really hate though, is that the wrist pegs are INCREDIBLY difficult to fit into each hand...alot more so than my other HT figs, it really bother me...if I could just buy extra wrist pegs and stick them in each hand and not worry about exchanging the pegs in the hands all the time-just the pegs in the wrist-then that would be fine.

other than that, the shoulders are a bit stiff on mine, but everything else is awesome! the legs, chest, neck etc. all great. No damage on the costume (yet, lol)

didn't really need the webs accesories, I'm never gonna use them, as well as that stupid heavy rock-base. but the figure itself is quite amazing and well worth the $170 i spent :)

ok crap, I have a problem now.

if one of the wrist pegs were to snap can I contact hot toys and have them send me another?

what do you mean by "authorized"? I bought it (new) from ebay. (but it came in that "official" hot toys card board box that has the title and name of the item outside the box, with the actual figure box inside)

Hot Toys wont replace stuff that has been purchased on ebay...you need to purchase the item from an authorized retailer like SSC for HT to do anything about damaged pieces.

Your only option is to ask the ebay seller if they can help you.

Back