Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, first attemp...

okc3r5.jpg

I'm not sure if this will work but I posted part of the behind the scenes video on YouTube. It shows that it's fabric under the honeycomb pattern.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnOMrOggSRw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Imo HT Spiderman is the best 1/6th figure of 2011 !

I think it will definitely be up there mate! It was a bit quiet at first but when people started getting it in hand it kind of exploded. A load of collectors love this figure! Myself included. It wasn't a purchase when I saw the promo shots, though I needed it when I saw in hand pics!

Superman will probably be voted best in whatever poll it pops up in however. There was a lot of weight behind that license and character, a load of people waited a long time for that figure.

This is a great figure. My favorite of all time. Although I do recognize that there are a lot of amazing figures out there that have been made this year. It's really tough to choose which one will be deserving of the title.

I think it will definitely be up there mate! It was a bit quiet at first but when people started getting it in hand it kind of exploded. A load of collectors love this figure! Myself included. It wasn't a purchase when I saw the promo shots, though I needed it when I saw in hand pics!

Superman will probably be voted best in whatever poll it pops up in however. There was a lot of weight behind that license and character, a load of people waited a long time for that figure.

I think your right, HT Superman is a likely POPPY winner on the sculpts merit especially. However Spiderman is the first fully clothed figure ever done-and best job on a costume ever . Medicom's Spiderman releases all had headsculpts . Michael Crawfords review or should I say his guest reviewer Jeff, even mentioned that this is on the top of his list. Michael didn't like it as much giving it 3 1/2 stars. As of now of course HT Captain America, Superman and Jack Sparrow DX are still on the way so the year is by no means over for us collectors. Yep my wallet still has something to cry about ! :gah:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_101911b.htm

Last edited:
Just bought one on ebay for $170 (including the shipping) well actually i won it in an auction, but is that a pretty good price? Its been otherwise hard to find

Back