Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a nightmare that my spidy fell on the floor and broke into pieces then I woke up and said thank good it was just a dream!!! But out of all my figures I dont know why it was spidey I dremt of:cuckoo:

That you have not seen any.

Perhaps he means "favorite" rather than best.

Back to the figure, mine came with a broken foot... unattached, unable to pose, etc.. but since the costume envelopes the entire figure, there's no way to fix it. Was able to get a full figure replacement from Sideshow so through the trouble of it, at least there's the good service that they provide.

The boot does come off and if you want you can just take the base of the foot off and roll up the boot/suit...might want to research a bit before getting replacements and such...probably could have just popped it back in the socket and been done with it

Perhaps he means "favorite" rather than best.

He didn't say that. He said that was the best pic he had seen. (and let's not read anything into what he posted. 99% of folks post what they mean. When people talk about "favorites" they use the term)

Simple really. And still a good pic no doubt!

:peace

He didn't say that. He said that was the best pic he had seen. (and let's not read anything into what he posted. 99% of folks post what they mean. When people talk about "favorites" they use the term)

Simple really. And still a good pic no doubt!

:peace

I've known people who use the word interchangeably like it's the same. No biggie.

The boot does come off and if you want you can just take the base of the foot off and roll up the boot/suit...might want to research a bit before getting replacements and such...probably could have just popped it back in the socket and been done with it

Does it? Wow I had no idea. As for research, I dunno, it's not exactly easy to find a "how to take apart my hot toys spider-man" website and when I got the replacement, I didn't frequent this section of the board.

Of course, Sideshow could have suggested that but they didn't. They said they'll replace it so I did. (the costume fabric was also not all together in the neck seams so I was happy to get a new one).

Does it? Wow I had no idea. As for research, I dunno, it's not exactly easy to find a "how to take apart my hot toys spider-man" website and when I got the replacement, I didn't frequent this section of the board.

Of course, Sideshow could have suggested that but they didn't. They said they'll replace it so I did. (the costume fabric was also not all together in the neck seams so I was happy to get a new one).

Why try to fix something when a) there is no guide on how to fix a problem (like you mentioned) and b) there is a chance that you could have damaged it further just by trying to fix it.

I would have done what you did by getting a replacement through SS

Why try to fix something when a) there is no guide on how to fix a problem (like you mentioned) and b) there is a chance that you could have damaged it further just by trying to fix it.

I would have done what you did by getting a replacement through SS

Thank you and I agree. There's no real way to find out how to "fix" these toys. If Sideshow is willing to provide the service, that's the best way. I don't want to chance damaging it further.

Found these

6055042524_20680ca1c0_b.jpg

6054493423_4e7aba8272_b.jpg

6057823789_ea9320b084_b.jpg

6052746160_cb12e4c3dd_b.jpg

6052197133_72ca46f163_b.jpg

6181358150_a34da46977_z.jpg

^^ I know the photographers of those pics. They're my fellow Filipino forumates here in our local toy forum. :) Yeah, those pics are awesome! :clap

Last edited:
Back