Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i always thought the cheap price tag was one of the big factors that made this set phenomenal, so i guess no?

then again this is a great figure aesthetically so if you feel like it, go for it :D

Yeah I am a big Spidey fan but the lack of accessories and the price tag do make me think twice

The purpose of a Hobby is for your enjoyment and relaxation, and not to make other's happy. To tell someone else how to spend their money is ludicrous. I rarely just leave my figures as they come from the box. That's how I play with my toys.

I never asked him to make me happy or told him how to spend his money. And the purpose of this board is to give your opinion. Hot Toys are not to be "played with" in my opinion, but to each his own.

And something like this is the ONLY toy you should be playing with:

images

Last edited:
They are not statues.

Play with them.

Sure play with them. In a very short time they will break and you'll be out all that money. Have fun. :clap:clap:clap

Personally, I don't like wasting 200.00+ on a figure just to be out my money. If I wanted to "play" with a figure I would go buy some from Wal-Mart for 5.00.

You may know Alex from such workshops as, "How to be as awesome as Alex Logan" and "How to make my opinion more like Alex Logan's opinion" and "Buying expensive man-dolls - the wrong way and the Alex Logan way".

Holly ____!!! I didn't know my workshops were worldwide. So glad you get them down under mate. That means more money coming my way, which mean more money for Hot Toys figures that I'm going DISPLAY.

Sure play with them. In a very short time they will break and you'll be out all that money. Have fun. :clap:clap:clap

Personally, I don't like wasting 200.00+ on a figure just to be out my money. If I wanted to "play" with a figure I would go buy some from Wal-Mart for 5.00.

If thats what you consider what everyone, yourself included, is doing.....you may be in the wrong hobby.

As for Spider-man....great figure...play...play!

Holly ____!!! I didn't know my workshops were worldwide. So glad you get them down under mate. That means more money coming my way, which mean more money for Hot Toys figures that I'm going DISPLAY.

So Blah blah blah money, blah blah blah figures, blah blah blah money.

In other words you don't enjoy your figures but keep them locked in their cardboard prisons. You collect figures for their resale value because all they are to you is an investment.

I can understand that. I just tend to click more with people who are of the same mind as I am. You know, pull the figure out. Pose them. Take naps with them. ....oops.

If thats what you consider what everyone, yourself included, is doing.....you may be in the wrong hobby.

As for Spider-man....great figure...play...play!

So Blah blah blah money, blah blah blah figures, blah blah blah money.

In other words you don't enjoy your figures but keep them locked in their cardboard prisons. You collect figures for their resale value because all they are to you is an investment.

I can understand that. I just tend to click more with people who are of the same mind as I am. You know, pull the figure out. Pose them. Take naps with them. ....oops.

Wow... you guys really need to read better.

Last edited:
I may not be English or American but I study English and "need read" is perfectly acceptable from a grammatical standpoint

Alex, save your opinion on how wisely other members may or may not spend their money. There's plenty of people who think that spending the kind of money we do on toys is silly in the first place, whether or not it's kept dead mint, like yours, or customized like the Zombie Spidey above, which happens to be fantastic.

Alex, save your opinion on how wisely other members may or may not spend their money. There's plenty of people who think that spending the kind of money we do on toys is silly in the first place, whether or not it's kept dead mint, like yours, or customized like the Zombie Spidey above, which happens to be fantastic.

Yup. Money is made to be spent. Don't just sit and look at your purchases, have fun with them. I play with my HT's and they ain't broken.

:hi5:

Need read? Don't you mean need to read? Wow maybe you need to read more. Literacy. It's that important.

I may not be English or American but I study English and "need read" is perfectly acceptable from a grammatical standpoint

You know what I meant. So I missed a word because I was typing fast, who doesn't? It takes a real man to point out something as silly as that on the internet. Good for you, now go teach grammer in a public school system and make no money. No money = no Hot Toys for you to destroy.

This is my favorite thing about message boards. One person gives his opinion, which just happens to be the a minority opinion, and the rest of the lot spends the next thirty pages tearing him down. That's ten kinds of awesome. Give yourselves a hand.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Yup. Money is made to be spent. Don't just sit and look at your purchases, have fun with them. I play with my HT's and they ain't broken.

:hi5:

I love how I can't tell people what do with their money, even though I never did, but yet you can tell me what to do with my money. That's balanced. I've had enough of this pissing match. Go destory all the figures you want.

Last edited:
Here are a few pics of my magnetic foot mod spidey.
IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8284.jpg

IMG_8275.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_8267.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_8270.jpg

I started out with 2 rare earth magnets on each foot then put 4 to make it more stable and have more of a grip surface. Works good with putting his feet together as well.
IMG_8724.jpg

You know what I meant. So I missed a word because I was typing fast, who doesn't? It takes a real man to point out something as silly as that on the internet. Good for you, now go teach grammer in a public school system and make no money. No money = no Hot Toys for you to destroy.

This is my favorite thing about message boards. One person gives his opinion, which just happens to be the a minority opinion, and the rest of the lot spends the next thirty pages tearing him down. That's ten kinds of awesome. Give yourselves a hand.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

I love how I can't tell people what do with their money, even though I never did, but yet you can tell me what to do with my money. That's balanced. I've had enough of this pissing match. Go destory all the figures you want.

I wasn't trying to raise your blood pressure or make you leave this thread. I just thought it was funny to see you telling someone to read more when your sentence was lacking the proper conjugation of the verb. Irony. Get it?

Insert laugh and deflation of argument here.

Back