Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His torso muscles show if you pose his back straight.

His chin looks good if you straighten out his mask.

I had it no more than 20 minutes in my hand and did one switch out and busted one pulling it out. BTW what's the best way to get the busted peg out of the arm?

Just got mine. Couldn't agree more about the hands! those wrist-pegs are crazy. I have a few niggles with him, namely the round head, lack of chin, lack of torso muscles. But, even with those complaints, he's still awesome. My SM3 sideshow statues have gone down a peg!

My pegs are intact, just a shame that I tore fabric away getting them out! :(

Had him, what 2 days? before damaging him. Decided to trim off with scissors, so now he's a couple of mms short on his left arm.
Barely noticeable but still... :slap

Think I'll sell him on Ebay now!

Try using a blow dryer and tweezers. Heat the hand with the blow dryer to soften the plastic. Then gently pull on the peg. If it's still to firm to yank out, heat it again with the dryer. Hope that helps.

Try using a blow dryer and tweezers. Heat the hand with the blow dryer to soften the plastic. Then gently pull on the peg. If it's still to firm to yank out, heat it again with the dryer. Hope that helps.

If by tweezers you mean "pliers", then I agree. That's my method. Although I don't even bother with heat anymore. Just pull slow and straight with the pliers. :)

Every hand should come with wrist pegs...it is a small piece of plastic that does have force put against it...with the cap part locks in very well. I change the hands and poses a fair amount...I just bought extra pegs. Every hand has a wrist peg...I even ended up with an extra.

Thanks everyone. I keep trying to get better at it. I've posted some in the horror section before.

Per request:

395896_244098255663407_100001897042048_617206_640368019_n.jpg

407897_244098282330071_100001897042048_617207_1316202897_n.jpg

Wow... now that's a waste of money. :thud:

Last edited:

That comment is EXACTLY why I rarely post anything.

The purpose of a Hobby is for your enjoyment and relaxation, and not to make other's happy. To tell someone else how to spend their money is ludicrous. I rarely just leave my figures as they come from the box. That's how I play with my toys.

Would you say $230 is a fair price for this? BNIB.
I see prices are rising as this slowly becomes harder and harder to find.

Would you say $230 is a fair price for this? BNIB.
I see prices are rising as this slowly becomes harder and harder to find.

i always thought the cheap price tag was one of the big factors that made this set phenomenal, so i guess no?

then again this is a great figure aesthetically so if you feel like it, go for it :D

Wow... now that post was totally unnecessary. :thud:

That comment is EXACTLY why I rarely post anything.

Don't let it hold you back! People are gonna have opinions, and zombies are not everyones cup of tea. But I don't know how anyone could think those figures aren't extremely well executed! :clap

Back