Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It kinda doesn't make sense to have a Zombie Wolverine, wouldn't his powers just heal him? :dunno

128978594832634437.jpg

Very cool mod. I'm not into the whole zombie thing but I can still appreciate good work. Nice job.

Heat the hands for swapping and you won't break ____. Care has to be given even with $150 toys.

Evil face is right, just heat the hands with a Hair dryer, they come out easily then. However, this is still annoying, and I just could not be bothered to do this every time I wanted to pose him, so I just leave the pegs in the 4 hands.

:gah:

I've just bought this guy. Was torn between him and a Kotobukiya Scar Predator that I've been looking for for as long as I can remember.

Decided on Spidey, as I think so much great Predator stuff is on it's way theres not much point shelling out inflated prices for a second hand 2007 piece, even if I do have the ART FX alien to go with him.

By the time i'd won the bid, I could be buying a Hot Toys Berserker instead.

So Spidey and Ghost Rider are the HTs I now own. Looks like I'm waiting another two months before I can afford the EB Terminator though :(

So glad I've got him now though! Don't think there will be another Raimi Spider-Man collectible as definitive.

The latest pics of this guy are fantastic. I thought they'd overdone the grid pattern on the press release, glad to see they've scaled it back.

Hey IXI Nick IXI, You have 8 pegs! Where did you get your pegs from!??:eek

I bought extra pegs for my HT collection too off Ebay. Honestly, that is the one thing I don't like about HT figures, the damn hand pegs, the design of them just makes them break so easily, and it's worse when the other half of the peg is stuck in the arm or hand.

I really want to switch out my Spidey's hands but with no extra hand pegs, I don't want to risk it...even with a hair dryer. I have been searching eBay for months for the pegs but have yet to find them.

I have never broken any of my 30+ HT wrist pegs before... Spider-Man. I really feel the red wrist pegs are more brittle than the average pegs. Which especially sucks because red wrist pegs aren't common to get like black or skin-tone.

Just got mine. Couldn't agree more about the hands! those wrist-pegs are crazy. I have a few niggles with him, namely the round head, lack of chin, lack of torso muscles. But, even with those complaints, he's still awesome. My SM3 sideshow statues have gone down a peg!

Back