Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the third movie was awful as to how it was directed and Tobey Maguire was so annoying in it I wanted to get into the Goblin suit and kick his ass myself.
Wouldnt you think that the director would have realized that it would be awfully bizarre to the world that Mary Jane Watson was attacked twice in the series along with Aunt May, and someone not needing to be a genius might figure out it wasnt a coincidence.
I dont know there were really good scenes but I am hoping the reboot has better direction and less corny dialogue, without TM Im sure it will be improved.
I do think they did a wonderful job on the costume in the three movies though and he seems to look like the comic character quite a bit.

the only thing that would worry me about this fig is the fabric ripping over time if hes kept in poses that really strectch out the fabric in certain areas.

Still any chance of having a Tobey Mcguire head sculpt? I wont buy this one unless it has a good one.

the only thing that would worry me about this fig is the fabric ripping over time if hes kept in poses that really strectch out the fabric in certain areas.

That would be screen accurate, since his suit kept getting ripped up in all three movies.

5289594931_8f1d126470_o.jpg
spiderman.jpg

Looking at this comparison confirms that I really wish they would have gone with a slim TT.

Look at the upper arms.

Ah, oh ok gotcha.

Ok, so what body is under there now? Honestly Ive never stripped my figures down to actually see the bare bodies, so I dont even kno the difference between the various ones.

BTW, what figures that are out use the slim TT? Guess its time for me to start noticing & learning the difference!

It looks like a modified Advanced TT (the specs only vaguely say 'modified TT'). The biceps look like they're from that particular body.

Moving it to a slim TT would be devastatingly silly.

I have to preoder this bad boy:panic:Can anyone tell me when it will be out?I have problem understanding Release date: Q2-3, 2011 sorry about my bad english!!!!!!

I have to preoder this bad boy:panic:Can anyone tell me when it will be out?I have problem understanding Release date: Q2-3, 2011 sorry about my bad english!!!!!!

This will probably ship in between the months of July and September. Hopefully closer to July.

Yeah thats too bad, I wish it'd release under the typical 3-4 month period. Too complexed i'd assume.

Complex, and Hot Toys said recently that they're still looking at the joints on the body to see if they can do something about the overall look of the figure, so until the final body is established, they can't even begin production, at most they could start on the hands and accessories.

Back