Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Natalie Portman please!:wink1:

:lecture

Black-Swan.jpg

the-black-swan.jpg
:D:wink1:

I know, I know...never gonna happen and I'm probably the only one who'd want something like that, but I love Portman and I think that's the most interesting/complex character in her filmography.

Natalie Portman should've had a red wig slapped on her and given the role of black widow and called it a day. :lecture

Although there's no denying the fact that ScarJo sure is a hottie :lol

Last edited:
I know, I know...never gonna happen and I'm probably the only one who'd want something like that, but I love Portman and I think that's the most interesting/complex character in her filmography.

I think that would make a pretty awesome figure to be honest! Even though it would basically be a ballerina, the character was twisted enough to be an awesome addition to my collection. Especially with the Black Swan make up.

I think that would make a pretty awesome figure to be honest! Even though it would basically be a ballerina, the character was twisted enough to be an awesome addition to my collection. Especially with the Black Swan make up.

My thoughts exactly :lecture :hi5:

As long as possible. after seeing the film, i REALLY don't want to cancel him.

Also, for once, i almost wish he had a second headsculpt with a jovial, laughing head.

also, the thing at the end of the credits. it took me walking out of the theater, ALLL the way to the car before i figured out what it was. anyone else have that happen?

I've seen in twice and both times, the crowd's were pretty clueless. I just told my friends that it'll all make sense with the Cap movie

Cap's look in the avengers I'd guess.

ultcapaa001_cover_colv1_02.jpg

Normally I'd agree with this statement except a version of this is supposed to be his USO costume that he makes fun of and hates according to info leaked, if that is the case the classic or even remotely classic look would be silly to place him in if he makes fun of it in his own film right?

Back