Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally I'd agree with this statement except a version of this is supposed to be his USO costume that he makes fun of and hates according to info leaked, if that is the case the classic or even remotely classic look would be silly to place him in if he makes fun of it in his own film right?

I'm using it more of an example and why I think what Spartan posted below will be what he goes with. They're not gonna go off the reservation with it.

It'll probably look like this with some changes in the skull cap.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can't wait til HT's Thunderer is in my grubby ol' mitts! However, that haircap thing has gotta go. I'm thinking I can sand it down and root it w/ saran. I'd think his helmet would fit w/ the saran. Hmmm...maybe sink a pair of Gaussboy's magnets in Thor's head and helmet to secure it. BTW, it's probably just me, but does The Destroyer from the neck down look a lot like Colossus all armored up? (well, w/o the spikes) I think a 13-14" HT Destroyer w/ my modified T2 Arnold head would make a great base figure for Colossus. :pray:

I can't wait til HT's Thunderer is in my grubby ol' mitts! However, that haircap thing has gotta go. I'm thinking I can sand it down and root it w/ saran. I'd think his helmet would fit w/ the saran. Hmmm...maybe sink a pair of Gaussboy's magnets in Thor's head and helmet to secure it. BTW, it's probably just me, but does The Destroyer from the neck down look a lot like Colossus all armored up? (well, w/o the spikes) I think a 13-14" HT Destroyer w/ my modified T2 Arnold head would make a great base figure for Colossus. :pray:
Nice idea. Would love to see that. :)

I'm not sure about the helmet anymore. I'm an old school comic fan and Thor without his helmet seems wrong to me, but the more pictures and pre-views I see of the actor without it on is starting to win me over. I think in the end I'll have mine just holding the helmet and not wearing it.

I think that would make a pretty awesome figure to be honest! Even though it would basically be a ballerina, the character was twisted enough to be an awesome addition to my collection. Especially with the Black Swan make up.

:exactly: This figure is a must for me as the movie + the character are great! Will but it anytime no doubt! :yess: In fact, this movie made me fell in love w/ NatPo! :love

Not at all. it's very stoic, and it fits with his personality towards the end of the film.

the only other head that would really have worked would be a laughing/ grinning one.

June cannot get here fast enough. The Thor and Odin figures just shot up to my most wanted list. I love the whole design of the film, and hope we get at least a Loki but also a Heimdall would be epic.

I would definatly be in for a cap if it looked like that, still trying to convince myself of the Thor for some reason... one of those i just cant put my finger on but something seems a lil off.

I think a lot of folks have expressed the wish for Thor to have an additional angry headsculpt and I'm sure Hot Toys knows this. It's unlikely that we'll get an extra head but I wouldn't be surprised if the sculpt on the final product has been twaeked to make him more determined or stern. Could happen.

Back