Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While everyone is worried about his facial expression and musculature, I'm hoping that the armor on his arms actually come out looking like shiny armor (like the movie) vs the dark gray oven mitts in that video.

Other than that though, I like it :lol

Last edited:
Jeez, my heart almost skipped a beat when I saw that out of focus superman in the background and realized that since the video is from the 10 anniversary it must be the Returns figure.

Decided to give in and buy the figure. Loved the movie and with Cap on the way, it would almost complete an avengers lineup.

I would definatly be in for a cap if it looked like that, still trying to convince myself of the Thor for some reason... one of those i just cant put my finger on but something seems a lil off.

It seems we're in the same boat.
Still, when Hot Toys releases the prototype pics of the Cap figure, I'm sure we'll scrutinize the hell out of that one too. :lol

While everyone is worried about his facial expression and musculature, I'm hoping that the armor on his arms actually comes out looking like shiny armor (like the movie) vs dark gray oven mitts as they in that video.

Good point. The oven mitts have got to go. :lol

Good point. The oven mitts have got to go. :lol

Indeed they do :lol

While i'm at it, I fixed my english :lol

While everyone is worried about his facial expression and musculature, I'm hoping that the armor on his arms actually come out looking like shiny armor (like the movie) vs the dark gray oven mitts in that video.

The armor on the arms indeed should look like shiny armor. The fact that they look like plain rubber sleeves is a huge turn off. The body size just looks off to me altogether.

I change my mind about getting this figure after seeing the video above.

Before I decided to finally preorder this, my concerns were: Bland expression and the hair, seems too clean. The silver armor is not muscle fitting like the movie, I think that's why it looks like an oven mitt, not the color because if you look at the statue, it looks really good as in the movie. The chest armor seems too plasticky for me. I think it's the paint application that's throwing me off.
I just hope that when it comes it will look better in person.

Before I decided to finally preorder this, my concerns were: Bland expression and the hair, seems too clean. The silver armor is not muscle fitting like the movie, I think that's why it looks like an oven mitt, not the color because if you look at the statue, it looks really good as in the movie. The chest armor seems too plasticky for me. I think it's the paint application that's throwing me off.
I just hope that when it comes it will look better in person.
It certainly is not perfect.
Sadly, I doubt any of these issues will be changed before release.

Back