Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that a lot of people have been talking about the lack of muscle in this figure, but I was wondering if anyone has thought of using the Arnold body? Would it be too big to fit Thor's armor?

I know that a lot of people have been talking about the lack of muscle in this figure, but I was wondering if anyone has thought of using the Arnold body? Would it be too big to fit Thor's armor?

Yes, I have a T1 T800 body waiting. Going to see how it will fit. At least the legs of the T1 T800 will fill out those pants. As far as the sleeves, if they don't fit over the arms I'll just use the chest armor and leave Thor sleeveless.

Yes, I have a T1 T800 body waiting. Going to see how it will fit. At least the legs of the T1 T800 will fill out those pants. As far as the sleeves, if they don't fit over the arms I'll just use the chest armor and leave Thor sleeveless.

I dont think the pants will fit the T-800. It has a huge ass.

I don't think the ahhnuld body will work. The body armor and arm guards seem to be made to fit the original body only. Not sure about the butt area, but I know those pleather pants can be a pain to get around certain TT derrieres--especially the ones with rubber torsos. But good luck trying! I would be interested to see if it's possible as well.

"Do or do not, there's is no try."

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3hn6fFTxeo"]YouTube - "Do or Do not. There is no try." Yoda teaches Luke Skywalker the force[/ame]

On vacation at Universal Studios and one of the highlights of the trip is seeing the movie at IMAX. Not only is the picture great, but the sound is outstanding. Thor is a Marvel Masterpiece movie...... Also, Loki is a must add figure to this collection. I have had Thor on PO since day one and hadn't PO'd Odin yet, but will now.

Re: test

168974_491418392343_58690437343_6446309_7395410_n.jpg

Just saw the movie again tonight (really like it a lot) and Hemworth really sells the character.

Looking at this figure though...I
I'd really like to see it from the back to see how the cape is rendered...does it hang with the types of pleats and weight like the film version? It doesn't seem like its coming off the shoulders quite right but that could be adjusted (maybe)...

Has anyone seen pics of the figure from the back yet?

Re: test

Just saw the movie again tonight (really like it a lot) and Hemworth really sells the character.

Looking at this figure though...I
I'd really like to see it from the back to see how the cape is rendered...does it hang with the types of pleats and weight like the film version? It doesn't seem like its coming off the shoulders quite right but that could be adjusted (maybe)...

Has anyone seen pics of the figure from the back yet?

Yeah, the cape has pleats and drapes like it does in the movie.
There was one shot published of the back in Milk mag I believe.

Back