Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have not seen it yet and not sure if I get to see it on the big screen :( ____ty thing is whenever I envision this I keep getting Conan O'Brian's version of it :lol

I was on the fence for this one, but after seeing the movie last night I got pushed over and ordered. Now I'm debating on getting Odin...

I really hope HT goes ahead on a Loki. I love his helmet and he wouldn't need a special body.

Loki_with_Helmet.jpg

4823363588_5b1484d0a2.jpg

I would pick up loki just because he's confirmed for the avengers movie in 2012. If he plays as big of a part as he did in thor, he's going to be a very sought after figure.

As grudgingly pre-ordered this piece, I was actually more enthusiastic about the Odin figure. Probably because I think they captured Hopkins so well and the armor looks much better for some reason. Strangely enough, I ended up not ordering Odin as I could not afford both and I would rather have a Thor with my Avengers than an Odin without a Thor.

Now on to Captain America!!

If I could only get one at the moment it would be Odin, as I'm sure he is THE only Odin they'll ever release, whereas I'm sure there will be another Thor versions (Avengers Thor, for example).

As grudgingly pre-ordered this piece, I was actually more enthusiastic about the Odin figure. Probably because I think they captured Hopkins so well and the armor looks much better for some reason. Strangely enough, I ended up not ordering Odin as I could not afford both and I would rather have a Thor with my Avengers than an Odin without a Thor.

Now on to Captain America!!

Don't you think they'll release an Avengers Thor specifically for that reason?

Finally saw the film. Liked it very much. I would have liked the fight with Destroyer to have gone on further but I liked the film.

Loki seems the next obvious figure. Then the gate keeper, then destroyer.

Do you think they will wait on more figs until they see if the film makes a certain amount of money?

Look at Sucker Punch...no money, no figs!

Methinks that future figure releases will be based on sales of toys, rather than sales of movie tickets. Of course, a big hit might justify a big initial release of figures before waiting to see how one or two sell.

Back