Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the shots of the back of Thor! Are there any other Milk Magazine shots around?

As for Loki, I really think he's coming next. Even if HT were waiting to see what orders on Odin and Thor were like, I have to think he's a likely next subject.

If they made figures of Loki, Heimdall, Sif and Destroyer I'd buy them all.

As grudgingly pre-ordered this piece, I was actually more enthusiastic about the Odin figure. Probably because I think they captured Hopkins so well and the armor looks much better for some reason. Strangely enough, I ended up not ordering Odin as I could not afford both and I would rather have a Thor with my Avengers than an Odin without a Thor.

Now on to Captain America!!
Very good reasoning there.
I too think the SAH likeness of the Odin figure is spot on.

I dont see whay so many want Heimdall, he just stands there in the movie.

A lot of it is just his look, but frankly I thought he was just an awesome character. He really stood out in his small amount of screen time.

I dont see whay so many want Heimdall, he just stands there in the movie.

Heimdall's armor is absolutely bad ass, compared to Loki's who looks like a mutant goat herder.

Heimdall's character did more than just "stand there" :slap Are you sure you watched the movie? Might want to see it again if that's what you took away from it. :slap:slap

Heimdall was pretty bad ass.
It was funny when the Warriors 3 and Sif feared what they were talking about in regards to Heimdall might be overheard and then 2 seconds later they are summoned by Heimdall!!LOL

I too would want a figure of him...awesome Gold armour stands out!!

Well,

he is right, besides 2 quick kills, Heimdel did just stand there.

But he was very memorable.

Why?

For starters, his armor's shape and color, with the contrast between the gold and black, his voice was bad ass, also his confidence as well.

But my favorite scene with him, more so than his 2 cool kills, was when he was gazing down upon earth being able to witness Thor's suffering, the close up on his eye was emotional.

See, that's why Heimdel is liked, that's why HT needs to make him.

His combined textures would make a fine figure.

Heimdall was pretty bad ass.
It was funny when the Warriors 3 and Sif feared what they were talking about in regards to Heimdall might be overheard and then 2 seconds later they are summoned by Heimdall!!LOL

I too would want a figure of him...awesome Gold armour stands out!!

Yeah, that was pretty fun :lol

Well,

he is right, besides 2 quick kills, Heimdel did just stand there.

But he was very memorable.

Why?

For starters, his armor's shape and color, with the contrast between the gold and black, his voice was bad ass, also his confidence as well.

But my favorite scene with him, more so than his 2 cool kills, was when he was gazing down upon earth being able to witness Thor's suffering, the close up on his eye was emotional.

See, that's why Heimdel is liked, that's why HT needs to make him.

His combined textures would make a fine figure.

Well-explained :exactly:

This movie was so bad ass, I feel we will get a minimum of 5 figures from it.
Thor
Odin
Loki
Heimdel
? (so many great characters to still choose from)

Destroyer would be absolutely awesome, but the size worries me if they will even attempt it.

Ok, he didnt just stand there, he also walked around. He tried to lunge at Loki and got frozen, then unfroze and killed two guards in about two seconds. They could have given him and Loki a cool fight scene, then he would be more worth it as a figure. Oh yeah, he also talked. Yeah, I didnt see the movie at all.

Heimdall's armor is absolutely bad ass, compared to Loki's who looks like a mutant goat herder.

Heimdall's character did more than just "stand there" :slap Are you sure you watched the movie? Might want to see it again if that's what you took away from it. :slap:slap

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slapto you buddy

Got this on pre-order and I can't wait to add him to Iron-Man and Black Widow as The Avengers grows... Add a HT Cap to that and it'll be a great display.

Back