Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes just a different color and they are stronger.

I was changing the pose, this will work for now, not sure if its a keeper.

BC14D395-orig.jpg

Now that is some sweet posing man, woooo!

I found the hands far easier to change on this one.

The whole thing feels sturdier than the red and blue suit,(which I still adore).

Love the use of magnets for the head.

I was unsure about this. All the pics just look like BW pics of the regular edition. Anyway - when it arrived in the store, I had a look at it and thought it was - WOW!!
Only problem, they had a Bank Robber Joker in as well. So I went out to get some more cash.
I got back and BRJ was gone !!
I was dissapointed, and ended not getting Spidey for another couple of days !! Glad I got it.

Well the Red doesn't come with a face sculpt for Tobey Maguire does it? At least with the black ver you get that which makes it worth the price. That's what made me pull the trigger. That and the suit looks better.

Btw got mine today! :yess:
I'll post pic later. :D

more or less, I already have the two versions and I want to use this sandman base with the regular one, and the church base for the black version

like this figure but since the new movie and all who cares

The new movie seems to be going the way of sequels so that's good because I like the new film too...

But who knows if we will ever get to see a 'Black Suit' Spidey again? It may be the next movie, it might not be in any of them. As the concept is a popular one, I suspect we probably will. But, they have only just re-established the new ASM universe, so I think it would be a bit too soon for a movie #2 plot line.

In the interim, SM III's Symbiote Spidey represents an important part in SPIDER-MAN's silver screen history.

That, and it just is a very cool look for Spidey.

Last edited:
i have the new one on order as well but, imo, the back costume version is the best spidey figure available.

Back