Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a shot I'm working on.
Good vs evil
IMG_0139.jpg

Nice WIP there Jim. Is that a pair of posable hands on your Peter Parker figure? If so, where did they come from mate? They look good.

My two (R/B and Black Suit) will finally arrive this week...after many silly delays! I cannot wait to get my grubby mitts on them.

Nice WIP there Jim. Is that a pair of posable hands on your Peter Parker figure? If so, where did they come from mate? They look good.

My two (R/B and Black Suit) will finally arrive this week...after many silly delays! I cannot wait to get my grubby mitts on them.

Nope. Those are actually Bruce Lee hands.

End time: Aug 3, 2012 7:00:42 PM EDT

View item:
HOT TOYS 12" ENTER THE DRAGON DX04 BRUCE LEE DX04 1/6 WING CHUN PRACTICE HANDS

Jedi Jim

i think the black costume spidey is my favorite figure atm. can't leave him in just one pose though. i wasn't super crazy about the 3rd movie but this figure is pretty classy looking.

Agree. This figure is the bomb. I didn't enjoy this movie as much as the others. In fact, I cringed quite a bit, but it was great seeing black spidey on screen.

Well my Spidey duo finally arrived this morning..!

P8020632.jpg

P8020633.jpg

P8020636.jpg

P8020637.jpg

P8020639.jpg

P8020640.jpg

Took more pictures of Symbiote Spidey as he is my favourite of the two so far (today, that is...may change my mind by tomorrow!).

Two of our most satisfying purchases, and the Symbiote Spidey was an anniversary present from my wife to boot!

grats on the pick up. he is a great figure and it is nearly impossible for me to leave him in the same pose for more than one day.

Yea, I had to buy a second one. I just like black Spidey too much. I want to have him in a couple poses. Always my favourite...so much so...I got a tattoo inspired by him :)

grats on the pick up. he is a great figure and it is nearly impossible for me to leave him in the same pose for more than one day.

Totally. Of all the HTs I can't not reposition the Spiderman figures. They are so easy to pose, and are exceptionaly well balanced (the platic pole helps!)

Just got my spidey today and i have to say that this black suit version is a lot more sturdy then the red and blue version. I love this figure!!

Just got my spidey today and i have to say that this black suit version is a lot more sturdy then the red and blue version. I love this figure!!

Yup. I actually put magnets in the feet of my R&B one but the ankles are weak. Won't stand on his own well. Black one is much tighter.

Yup. I actually put magnets in the feet of my R&B one but the ankles are weak. Won't stand on his own well. Black one is much tighter.

yeah and the hand pegs on the black one are a lot stronger too, i already broke one of the pegs on the red and blue suite and i have another one that is really loose. dont get me wrong i love the red and blue but the black is a lot better. plus im not a huge fan of Tobey mcguire but the head sculpt is spot on.

:hi5: One of Hot Toys best figures to date!

I love this figure. One of my favorites in my collection.

I kept hearing this from alot of people on here, thats one reason I picked it up, I thought SP3 was decent and I liked the black suit and I didn't feel like shelling out almost $300+ for a MIB red and blue with its problems with breaking and especially since I have ASM Spider-Man on preorder, so I have a feeling it'll will probably be one of my favs too. :rock

Back