Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish there was a way to have him holding the hugo head so it looked like the mask he was wearing over his true face. that would be bad ace.

---

edit... got it. put it in a suitcase, like in a foam bed, mission impossible style. thats what im doing.

i wish there was a way to have him holding the hugo head so it looked like the mask he was wearing over his true face. that would be bad ace.

---

edit... got it. put it in a suitcase, like in a foam bed, mission impossible style. thats what im doing.

Pretty cool idea. What about the eyes on the Hugo head, do you plan on taking them out?

---

you could make a silicon cast of the face and cut holes for the eye sockets and mouth to make it look like a mask

Pretty cool idea. What about the eyes on the Hugo head, do you plan on taking them out?

didnt think of that. but no, i wouldnt damage it. maybe just pretend that the mannequin head in the suitcase has fake eyes? haha PRETENDING is always fun.

you could make a silicon cast of the face and cut holes for the eye sockets and mouth to make it look like a mask

did think of that. but really want to use the head that ill be paying for rather than incur more cost and time making something new, but it would look awesome.

You could do both have the solid head in the case and then the silicon one for shots where he is holding it or about to put it on or take it off

I'd also like a case to go with the cube :monkey3

Thor_after_credits_cosmic_cube.jpg

Say NO to the pointless cube case and BIG YES to get cube carrier and Hydra trooper's rifle.

cube carrier and rifle...not the glass

Throw in the Cap too

Color of the outfit aside its a damn nice looking figure.

True, but it baffles me that HT would knowingly show this off as authentic, they had to know people will react to the whole costume being the wrong colour.

You'd expect a reason listed in the credits, if it was a legal thing like the Monaco trousers, otherwise they've shown they just don't give a sh#t if it's the right colour or wrong or about the customers.

Back