Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there's a wire in the coat as well to assist with displaying

It looks curled out at the bottom quite a bit

I thought so too :pray:

Color seems the same lame gray though..
I was so focused on looking at the uniform color that i forgot to look at the sculpts
so awesome even with the bright lights :yess:

Dunno if this has been discussed yet, but... why $199? This should retail for $169 at most. What justifies such a steep price?

New price point I guess? :( ..plus badass Weaving sculpt :yess:

I dont really mind the price though since I'll still be getting him for the same price as Thor in my country (~USD 185) :lol

Last edited:
Considering the complexity of the tailoring, the black "leather" trenchcoat and two headsculpts, the price point doesn't seem outrageous to me.

Recall the Snipes Blade figure was $170 over two years ago. Similar black trenchcoat with a single headsculpt. Granted, he came with a host of accessories, but the Red Skull is pretty bare bones in the film.

The inclusion of a Tesseract-powered rifle-gun would ease the pain some, methinks.

_______

Gully - any word on which Wolvie we might be getting? You were the first to break the news on HT requesting Red Skull reference.

Recall the Snipes Blade figure was $170 over two years ago. Similar black trenchcoat with a single headsculpt. Granted, he came with a host of accessories, but the Red Skull is pretty bare bones in the film.

? ? ? ===>

CaptainAmericaTheFirstAvenger2011Blu-ray720p1.jpg

CaptainAmericaTheFirstAvenger2011Blu-ray720p2.jpg

CaptainAmericaTheFirstAvenger2011Blu-ray720p3.jpg

. . .

At least two of these.

:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

Back