Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out the broken shoulder spidey I bought, and am getting Monday, was the figure that broke during ryno's unboxing video
I'm gonna pose the ***** out of it

I just played a mission in GTA 5 that had me doing your exact same job lol

Yup. It's funny. A buddy of mine here at work bought GTA5 and was talking about that mission. He was annoyed that even while trying to escape into a video game he couldn't get away from work. LOL

I told him it's typical. Every time you see bad guys they are always at the docks or around containers. Check some of your favorite movies and you will see it all the time.
Batman Begins
Lethal Weapon 2
A Team
IM3

Yup. It's funny. A buddy of mine here at work bought GTA5 and was talking about that mission. He was annoyed that even while trying to escape into a video game he couldn't get away from work. LOL

I told him it's typical. Every time you see bad guys they are always at the docks or around containers. Check some of your favorite movies and you will see it all the time.
Batman Begins
Lethal Weapon 2
A Team
IM3

And an entire season of The Wire

Batman Begins
Lethal Weapon 2
A Team
IM3

Hahahah I can imagine!

My final flex was changed from Dec 5 to Dec 20. I guess we now know its definitely coming, but now its pushed back to the end of Dec.

Last edited:
Got input from friend saying shoulders fragile and kinda small for garfield's size....still considering for having this guy after having medicom version!

Long day..uggh. Anyway here's some pics of mine

IMO I love it...shoulders fragile??...No problem with mine, you just have to know had to move the shoulders within the suit, nothing I haven't seen before.

I'll elaborate more tomorrow.

Sorry for the bad pics and poses, I can do better but I'm drained. :thud:
Will try more creativity tomorrow after some rest.

For fun

I hope HT's decides to redo the Tobey Suit because this concept will work

I don't know about the medicom but the detail and look of this suit puts me awe :lecture

It really looks like a guy in a suit IMO, I don't mind the wrinkles

Yellow who cares..I don't especially when you get this

Cool pics man! Glad to hear you don't have any shoulder problems.
:rock

Yup I messed with it for a couple of hours while my camera was charging. If anything the shoulders add a tremendous angle to the articulation, trust me , this figure makes the tobey suit look like a rag doll.

This figure is so solid, joints are so rock solid.

If I have to complain about one thing..it's not the shoulders, IMO I want the head to have more upward movement. I think for the ASM2 version

I can't wait to see the ASM2 version! I think this thick neck legged peg doesn't work for spidey..needs a ball joint.

Back