Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much, if you don't mind me asking?

And any rumors to a 'second batch'?

It's not really that "cheap" :lol $230, seller bought it straight from HK to sell it here locally early (other sellers will get their stock next year).
It's first batch so I'm not sure about the possible QC issue...

It's not really that "cheap" :lol $230, seller bought it straight from HK to sell it here locally early.
It's first batch so I'm not sure about the possible QC issue...

Well, still, getting it local will probably save quite about.

As for a second batch, I was hoping something had been announced, but I doubt it at this point.

Yeahp! No shipping and customs :D

It's also sketchy since the extra instruction sheet they were talking
about was absent in some first batch sets as well. :monkey4

Yeahp! No shipping and customs :D

It's also sketchy since the extra instruction sheet they were talking
about was absent in some first batch sets as well. :monkey4

I think I'd take the plunge and go for it.

No sense in waiting for something that probably won't come.

Yeah, it's very tempting.

Just a side note, the same seller also had Hawkeye for $230 when he first came out at HK.
I passed on that and now look what happened. :lol Never again (??)

Yeah, but you can't predict that stuff. Although, lately, it seems like EVERYTHING is just going up in value on the secondary market. :lol

Really looking forward to this now. Spidey (and Mime DX Joker) should be with me in the small window between Christmas and New Year - and my birthday is the 28th so that would be amazing in itself if it happened then - and I cannot wait.

I always handle all of my figures with great care (I suspect we all do) but the old Web-Head will get some extra care and delicacy in handling so I am grateful for the advanced knowledge.

It's just a shame that some had to endure some irritating situations for other to benefit...Rick,Rhyno etc.

Really looking forward to this now. Spidey (and Mime DX Joker) should be with me in the small window between Christmas and New Year - and my birthday is the 28th so that would be amazing in itself if it happened then - and I cannot wait.

I always handle all of my figures with great care (I suspect we all do) but the old Web-Head will get some extra care and delicacy in handling so I am grateful for the advanced knowledge.

It's just a shame that some had to endure some irritating situations for other to benefit...Rick,Rhyno etc.

My extra care will likely entail not moving his arms. :lol

Sean Long's review at the end shows how good the sculpt is. :D

Looks like I'll be going for this now. It's not a perfect sculpt,
but it's good enough for me to enjoy :D

AG_ASM.jpg

Back