Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, didn't see this coming. It's a great looking figure with the battle damage look.

But, what I REALLY like about it is that it that we will know the number of these that are produced. Something I wish hot toys did with all their figures. I bet they will make a minimum of 3000 of these figs and no more than 5,000.

I will probably get one...hopefully no more than $209.99. The mark vi promo edition was about $190, if I remember correctly.

Wow, didn't see this coming. It's a great looking figure with the battle damage look.

But, what I REALLY like about it is that it that we will know the number of these that are produced. Something I wish hot toys did with all their figures. I bet they will make a minimum of 3000 of these figs and no more than 5,000.

I will probably get one...hopefully no more than $209.99. The mark vi promo edition was about $190, if I remember correctly.

Doubt it seeing that the regular is running $250 at sideshow.

Wow, this looks really ace. Hoping they do at least a run of 3000 of these so that it might be possible to actually get one from Sideshow. I was able to get the Avengers Mark VI edition that way...really keen on trying to score one of these as well. :peace

521697_10151345053412344_337985765_n.jpg

Looks like they just photoshopped the MMS 191 head into the mask :dunno

I think price will be the determining factor for me, I love the Chitauri base it comes with, even though they haven't showed us the real Tony Stark HS, I can't see myself paying more than $220 for this

I think price will be the determining factor for me, I love the Chitauri base it comes with, even though they haven't showed us the real Tony Stark HS, I can't see myself paying more than $220 for this

Then you won't be owning it. lol. My prediction: $289

Man I kinda want this with the hulk cradling him in one arm sliding down the face of a 1/6 scale building I can attach to a wall in my house.:wink1:

Another UK seller confirmed to be getting this is collectiblesdirect

www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk

:)

Haha just beat me too it tommy, asked lee earlier and just read his reply now lol :yess:

i hate iron man lol its making me go back on everything i said. I said i was only getting the IP and the mark 7, now i want the IP,mark 7 BD and non, Mark42 and the other suits we saw in the IP thread.:gah::gah: lol

Doubt it seeing that the regular is running $250 at sideshow.

Well, I'm not saying it will be $209, that's just what I'm hoping for (or less obviously). But, I would say this would be around $220-$230. The Mark VII comes with a lot more accessories, so it definitely won't be more in my opinion.

Then you won't be owning it. lol. My prediction: $289

I doubt it will be more than the Mark VII due to it not having as many accessories. Maybe $230 tops (Which is still high). I think $210-$215 is manageable.

Back