Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The detail on that paint job is amazing.

PD1364986365Yt0.jpg

I'm interested to see what the back looks like, given that the v1 had the back pack integrated.

Wonder if you can use the removable shoulder mounts from V1 and add them to the BD? :dunno

Wheres the cushioning inside that helmet? Any impact strong enough to dent the helmet should kill him just as if he weren't wearing a helmet at all.

The detail on that paint job is amazing.

PD1364986365Yt0.jpg

I'm interested to see what the back looks like, given that the v1 had the back pack integrated.

I just noticed the blood marks on his right cheek and the left part of his forehead. Sweet! :yess:

Looks great, but I'm surprised hardly any weapons and accessories :slap but I guess HT's wanted to give us the feeling that at this point of the movie. He'd used up all of his weapons and arsenal. And the armor was completely damaged.

This figure would work well with the Hulk figure though.

If this cost more than $250, I'll pass

Last edited:
I'm putting this at $200-210. Movie promos are supposed to be
cheap anyway like Avengers Mark VI.

BTW, the "wound" on the mouth looks like a PS mistake. :lol

Am I the only one thinking:

WHEN WAS HE EVER THAT ANGRY?

Reason why I love the head sculpt coming with the regular VII.

He is always looking calm and collected. Other times he's smiling or smirking. Never understood why they always give him a angry look when he never ever has that facial expression on his face in the movies.

Looks great, but I'm surprised hardly any weapons and accessories :slap

If this cost more than $250, I'll pass..not worth in.

Have to watch the movie again, specifically his extreme battle damaged scene, but I don't remember the shoulder armor looking like that.:dunno

his shoulder armor fell off just before tony fell back to earth i think..

He is always looking calm and collected. Other times he's smiling or smirking. Never understood why they always give him a angry look when he never ever has that facial expression on his face in the movies.

Not when he was talking to Loki or arguing with Cap.

Battle damage always looks better on the prototype than on the production pieces.

Not when he was talking to Loki or arguing with Cap.

Never to the point where he looks like he'll kill someone. I'm just happy the regular one will come with him actually smirking for once.

None the less, this sculpt looks to be the most realistic.

An I the only one thinking:

true but the angry sculpt would be the right choice here

Am I the only one thinking:

tumblr_mbq0m9tSKP1rf052bo1_500.gif

:wink1:

Back