Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeze, whomever localized that information apparently took it a bit too literally.

wow....so this one is ready to ship before the Avengers Mark VII first edition

original.gif

Before the regular version? I wish, but I don't think so

I'm joking around bud. :peace:1-1: It's just funny that they put Alien and not Chitauri.

Yeah, it was most likely a translation error from the original Chinese specs. Whomever translated it took the word "alien" a little too literally.

wow....so this one is ready to ship before the Avengers Mark VII first edition

Regular Mark VII is shipping in May, the battle damage version is shipping Q3. Don't expect this guy until late summer/early fall.

Regular Mark VII is shipping in May, the battle damage version is shipping Q3. Don't expect this guy until late summer/early fall.

If we are on the mailing list/member for SSC will we get a 1st shot at preorders on this one. I think I want this one too, even though i am getting the regular Mark7. Q3 is a ways away and I dont want to miss preorder op. Does anyone here know, or have previous experience with how it worked for Mark6 movie promo?

If we are on the mailing list/member for SSC will we get a 1st shot at preorders on this one. I think I want this one too, even though i am getting the regular Mark7. Q3 is a ways away and I dont want to miss preorder op. Does anyone here know, or have previous experience with how it worked for Mark6 movie promo?

Yeah I just came here to mention that process actually. We knew about the Movie Promo announcement a couple months in advance, then SSC sent those who were on the mailing list an e-mail about ordering it. You were allowed 1 per person and they sold out super fast (within 12 hours)

So what can you do to make sure you get one?
1. Be on the SSC mailing list.
2. Pay attention to when the Asian release hits.
3. Make sure no SSC e-mails go to your junk folder.
4. Be prepared to get your *** outa bed at whatever hour it is to pre-order it.

I actually ordered mine from my phone right when I got the e-mail, so its not impossible, you just need to not sit on your hands if you want it.

Yeah I just came here to mention that process actually. We knew about the Movie Promo announcement a couple months in advance, then SSC sent those who were on the mailing list an e-mail about ordering it. You were allowed 1 per person and they sold out super fast (within 12 hours)

I actually ordered mine from my phone right when I got the e-mail, so its not impossible, you just need to not sit on your hands if you want it.

Cool. I really appreciate the info. I figured this kind of thing would be a limited order amount and would require watching email and news like a hawk. I just wanted to make sure it's something that SSC mailing list members would get a heads up on 1st.

Im sick of all of these Iron Man Variants but I have to admit this looks badass. :rock

Will the flex pay be an option?

Thanks for the info!!! :goodpost: I reeeally want this one, I can't let this go away :gah:

this is a justifiable variant though....it comes with an open faceplate sculpt, BD armor complete all around, a pretty cool base and it's an exclusive numbered piece....I'm def down

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm on the SSC mailing list, so now it's just a matter of waiting for something to show up.

Still, my only concern is whether this will have the fading issue like so many of the other IM figures. If it does, I'd be hesitant about unboxing it once it was delivered (if I get ahold of one). What are the chances?

Back