Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any idea as to when this will be available and if it will be available on SSC only for U.S. customers?

Battle damage always looks better on the prototype than on the production pieces.

Ya but this is a full battle damage version, unlike the VI,V and III there will be no removable parts to make it look less damaged, that was the problem with those figure they could never really go all out on the battle damage when the option was there to make it somewhat less damaged looking. I do like the figure, I prefer it to the v1 but It is fairly bare bones in terms of accessories. They really should have thrown in the pod thingy with this, I'd prefer that to the dio base.

tumblr_mbq0m9tSKP1rf052bo1_500.gif

:wink1:

Question answered!!:rotfl:wave

Also, a total fail!!!! The blood mark is on the wrong check!!! I hate you HT!!!

When is the PO???:wink1:

Just put my Promo Mark Vi on ebay, if it sells I'll buy either this or the regular version

Already PO the original version. Not really interested in this one except those new repulsor hands! Damn you HT! Tony never opened his helmet like that in the movie (only got the faceplate ripped off by Thor) and yes, he was not that angry! With minimal accessories and the fact that I am getting the original version, this new base doesn't work for me as I have a similar one with my Mark VI and I hardly ever use it. So all in all, a pass.

This fig. is a bit a surprise to me as I thought they will milk the Mark VI one last time by doing a full blown BD version ala Helicarrier attack. Go figure!

Awesome! Dang, that looks great. I don't go for the funky bases much but I'm diggin' that one. It'd work perfect for Cap too.

WOW..

I preordered the regular Mark VII, but this looks amazing.. :horror if I have a chance I'll get this in a heartbeat :love

You know that they are gonna do that eventually right?

Considering they announced the Die Cast series because Play Imaginative is doing a 1/6 Mark VII. They are probably holding off the announcement of the Die Cast ver just to see the Play Imaginative Version's first and like usual try to throw in more bonuses to win over the crowd. :lol

They are an evil machine, and we the collectors are hopeless to stop it

"It is a movie promo edition which will be exclusively limited to WORLDWIDE only to celebrate the Iron Man 3 movie launch." This is only limited to Earth buyers? Phew! I'm glad they are not over-producing this like they do with their other figures.

Yes, it looks like the Chitauri won't be able to get it :lol

Last edited:
And I told myself after the Mark VII that would be it for me, no more Iron Man.

Then, they dropped this bomb... damn. Looks to good to pass up.

Is the Chitauri weapon movable or usable?
Based on the pics on the first page, the weapon looks like it's in two different positions on the base.

I already have the regular Mk.VII on preorder, and I'm not generally a fan of battle-damaged versions... but this one looks pretty sick. The different paintjob makes it look different enough that it'd be worthwhile to display the regular one with no BD parts with all gear still on (torso panels, shoulder+thigh missiles), and this BD version separately.

everyone should teach them a lesson and cancel their regular mark vii EX preorders!:lecture

atleast until my waitlist converts:D

Back