Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just came here to mention that process actually. We knew about the Movie Promo announcement a couple months in advance, then SSC sent those who were on the mailing list an e-mail about ordering it. You were allowed 1 per person and they sold out super fast (within 12 hours)

So what can you do to make sure you get one?
1. Be on the SSC mailing list.
2. Pay attention to when the Asian release hits.
3. Make sure no SSC e-mails go to your junk folder.
4. Be prepared to get your *** outa bed at whatever hour it is to pre-order it.

I actually ordered mine from my phone right when I got the e-mail, so its not impossible, you just need to not sit on your hands if you want it.

Also...be on the look out here on this THREAD :lecture:lecture

A lot of freaks post when stuff goes live...thats how I got the last Promo IM...I wasn't on the mailing list (or at least that one...i thought i was on all of them :slap) and some members where kind enough to post the direct link from their email here and i was able to snag one

not interested in this
but god damn im interested in those hands!

i think i atually prefer this over the clean version

it's just that he'd look out of place with all the other clean avengers

If there was a choice between clean or 'battle damaged' figures, i think i'd go battle damaged

tempting...

i think i atually prefer this over the clean version

it's just that he'd look out of place with all the other clean avengers

If there was a choice between clean or 'battle damaged' figures, i think i'd go battle damaged

tempting...

But you need to keep in mind that the clean version also comes with Battle Damage parts exactly like this one. Shoulders, mask. chest, thigh armor. It's just the fact that this one has that dirty dust like paint job to it.

I'm getting both to see which one is better, or might just keep both.

I really want this figure, does anyone know if it will be up for pre-order somewhere from a european retailer?

Have they announced that they'll have it for sale? Can't find it on their site.

Yep, lee hasn't listed it on his site yet as it isn't up for PO with sideshow yet, i asked him earlier and he said he was getting it. so it will be on his site a day or so after SS

Last edited:
So far, this is HT's 3rd attempt at an open face plate IM, which one is the best? Guess we'll have to wait for Mark VII BD's in hand pics

openhelmet_zps719af699.jpg

Yep, lee hasn't listed it on his site yet as it isn't up for PO with sideshow yet, i asked him earlier and he said we was getting it. so it will be on his site a day or so after SS

Thanks, will check it out later. Shame though that they charge £40 for shipping to Sweden... :gah:

If there's another retailer.. I'm interested. I know ToyHQ is going to have them.. but I can forget that as they won't sell to me.. :lol

I need this to be available soon...I am sure I can find someone that is willing to split costs with me...just need base, repulsor hands and Tony Head

I need this to be available soon...I am sure I can find someone that is willing to split costs with me...just need base, repulsor hands and Tony Head

See the way the repulsor hands attach? They still have wrists. Looks like they may only fit into the arms designed for this figure, unless they've changed how the hands attach to the regular Mark VII too. Which is possible, I suppose.

I would do this deal too if anyone else is interested, I'm only interested in the reveal head,base and maybe hands, the same stuff as edheng

Back