Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously the contest is only for Americans? come on SS give us English a shot at this. i've entered anyway like doubt i'll win LOL Highly doubtful given my location :(.

i find it a bit disgusting how HT have handled this guy for EU. we can't order from SS, can't get one from hk or the surrounding area and there's a 90% chance our uk suppliers won't be getting stock. I sure as hell am not paying ebay prices.

Look at it this way, I'm an American and I'm always entering these contests and never won one once, so my odds are just as bad as yours.

Hey guys... A bit newer of a collector here (only since about October of last year), but I was able to secure my PO for this figure and I'm super psyched! Also have the regular Mark VII on PO, and just received my Mark II Unleashed. At least that'll tide me over til this bad boy comes out:clap. Just thought I'd say hey since I have been following this thread for thousands of posts but never said anything:cuckoo:.

Welcome Doggiedoc...it is definitely an exciting time to be an IM fan.

Thanks! It is exciting, that's for sure. I have no clue where I will display this guy though. I am already running out of shelf space in my collecting room and he deserves somewhere special. Not to mention the other POs I have, one of which is the mark VI Legendary Scale Bust (if that EVER comes out). I could conceivably display him with Avengers Cap... That cool look really killer, actually:yess:. Anyone have any specific plans for display?

Thanks! It is exciting, that's for sure. I have no clue where I will display this guy though. I am already running out of shelf space in my collecting room and he deserves somewhere special. Not to mention the other POs I have, one of which is the mark VI Legendary Scale Bust (if that EVER comes out). I could conceivably display him with Avengers Cap... That cool look really killer, actually:yess:. Anyone have any specific plans for display?

iron man led me to HT and this forum too

I had been collecting HT's Predators and I got into IM figures when I saw the 1st War Machine they made. I got War Machine before I even got an IM..I am a fan of both, but WM has always been just ahead of IM for me as a favorite. Then I got the Iron Monger, and it blew my mind so much that it led me to join this forum.:yess:

Yeah... I originally started with a few DC Collectibles and Kotobukiya statues to decorate my movie/game room after I bought my house 2 years ago. Then I ended up winning a Mark 1 2.0 by winning the Sideshow pumpkin carving contest last year. Since then I have bought or preordered 9 more pieces from Sideshow:horror.

It's been a fun hobby thus far:). Sorry for being :offtopic: by the way!

more specifically the mark iv Secret project led me to HT. the matte grey just led me to love that figure. i hope HT makes a VII secret project some day

Hey guys... A bit newer of a collector here (only since about October of last year), but I was able to secure my PO for this figure and I'm super psyched! Also have the regular Mark VII on PO, and just received my Mark II Unleashed. At least that'll tide me over til this bad boy comes out:clap. Just thought I'd say hey since I have been following this thread for thousands of posts but never said anything:cuckoo:.

Hi, welcome!! You came right on time, its really the best moment to become a collector, lots of IM figures are coming :yess:

Btw, you have to know there is no way out of this hobby :lol

Last edited:
Back