Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it make you feel better to know i *have* one on pre-order then?
Take THAT, England!
:rotfl

how do you have this on p/o? i thought it was us only

My default shipping address is a friend of mine in NY.
It's where I get all my SS deliveries sent to. I refuse to pay imprt charges, so he forwards my packages marked "toy doll parts, $15, gift"
:rotfl

That's a great system. Does this friend get a little something to wet his beak for his hard work?

He's been a friend for years. I have sent him loads of gifts over the time we have known each other, plus i always send him more money than it cost him to post the items to me.
On occasion, he will want items in return for postage too.
Last time i bought a HT figure, he wanted an R/C helicopter in return.

Good luck to you, Sir.
Good luck to you.

I'm trying to stay as positive as I can since I know I have a really dim chance.

It sucks how I like sideshow, but don't know my ways around it. I'm always having trouble looking for the exclusive limited edition figures

Well the chances that some of the wait lists could convert went up, because of the chance that some folks may have their accounts deleted for trying to duplicate accounts to use that 25% off coupon in the other thread... SSC stated they will cancel any accounts that are found to be duplicates in using AVENGER code, and any orders as well, and that this may affect existing accounts too.. that would be a big **** storm.:thud:

Well the chances that some of the wait lists could convert went up, because of the chance that some folks may have their accounts deleted for trying to duplicate accounts to use that 25% off coupon in the other thread... SSC stated they will cancel any accounts that are found to be duplicates in using AVENGER code, and any orders as well, and that this may affect existing accounts too.. that would be a big **** storm.:thud:

Why do you worry about it? You got nothing to hide...right? :monkey3

I'm trying to stay as positive as I can since I know I have a really dim chance.

It sucks how I like sideshow, but don't know my ways around it. I'm always having trouble looking for the exclusive limited edition figures

Well this one sold out their preorder amount in three hours.
And that was more than two weeks ago.
It may be a big queue you're in.

Ok...no one bite my head off, but I'm late to the party on this one...Who is selling this figure? I don't see it on SSC...is it not available for PO anymore? Again...take it easy on me.

I'm in Scotland. I'll trade mine for a 1/6 replica of Tony's cliff-top house, three Iron Mongers, a Gantry with MKIV, 2 IM2 MKVI's and a lollipop, plus a bar of gold.
If you agree to the trade, i'll deliver it by hand to your house anywhere in the world.
:hi5:

Ok...no one bite my head off, but I'm late to the party on this one...Who is selling this figure? I don't see it on SSC...is it not available for PO anymore? Again...take it easy on me.

I refer the honourable gentlemen to my previous statement.
:lol

I have my fingers crossed for everyone that missed out, in that either more will show up, or that people who bought them will let them go at reasonable prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, hopped on the Waitlist for this guy...I know I'm only kidding myself, but what the hell. Here's hopin!

Back