Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or to F with us they could make it so the Iron Man figure is actually in the Hulkbuster and buying a Hulkbuster would be the only way to get the new Ironman. That would sell more Hulkbusters. :lol

Or to F with us they could make it so the Iron Man figure is actually in the Hulkbuster and buying a Hulkbuster would be the only way to get the new Ironman. That would sell more Hulkbusters. :lol

Yeah, that'd be an irritation as I simply must have the mark 43 but I also want the Hulkbuster too so as long as it's not over priced I guess it'd be ok. :)

Then they could release Ironman a single as a year later. It would piss some people off, but it would ensure more HB sales. We know Hot Toys is not afraid to piss off people. Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 erhm.

Then they could release Ironman a single as a year later. It would piss some people off, but it would ensure more HB sales. We know Hot Toys is not afraid to piss off people. Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 erhm.

True & it looks now like the mark 1-7 suits may well all end up getting the diecast treatment too..., something else to bug those who've already got those suits.

It's all about the $$$$. It's easy to take the old Ironman molds and turn them to diecast. Just as easy to pull my HB theory.

It's all about the $$$$. It's easy to take the old Ironman molds and turn them to diecast. Just as easy to pull my HB theory.

I never thought about it that way, so obvious though once I read what you wrote. lol :) I'm looking forward to more diecast figures, I doubt any of the house party suits will get the diecast treatment but I recon the mark 43 will probably be the next likely candidate & maybe the mark I War Machine. :)

There must have been a lot of cancelations on this since they showed the REAL Hulk buster. I feel like only a very select few will keep their order. I know I canceled mine... gotta save the cash for the real beast.

Its' not that simple, the plastic and die cast injection molding process is different so if the want to make a die cast versions of older figures they will have to create new molds and use different machines

Hell no i stilll want this fig he looks awesome.

Me to, he will look cool with Hulk until HB comes out

OK, here we go (Cracks knuckles).

igor1.jpg

igor2.jpg

igor3.jpg

igor4.jpg

igor5.jpg

igor6.jpg

igor7.jpg

igor8.jpg

igor9.jpg

igor10.jpg

Wow the detail and craftsmanship on this guy are slick. This piece is gonna turn heads for sure. I may have to put monger in his cardboard prison to make space for him though.

When I see these pic I so want this figure. I keep having to remind myself I'm not a huge Iron Man fan, this guy had barely any screen time and I don't think he was ever in the comics. But then again I pre-ordered Whiplash ver. 2 just because it looks like an awesome toy. But, if this was die-cast I would have bought him. The battle in my head keeps going and going......sigh.

When I see these pic I so want this figure. I keep having to remind myself I'm not a huge Iron Man fan, this guy had barely any screen time and I don't think he was ever in the comics. But then again I pre-ordered Whiplash ver. 2 just because it looks like an awesome toy. But, if this was die-cast I would have bought him. The battle in my head keeps going and going......sigh.

If this were diecast, it'd be $575 or $600 rather than just $510, so there's that. :lol

Yeah, but I'd pay the $575-$600 for a Die-Cast version of this big boy. $65-$90 is not that big of a deal considering the $510 price point of the plastic one. Trust me I want this, I'm just trying to make as many justifications in my head not to get him.:slap

Back