Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before a figure is released in HK, you'll typically see a teaser pic on Plastic Enemies the night before. And/or a picture of the figures being delivered to Secret Base. Followed several hours later by blogger pics.

Hot Toys release schedule that came out yesterday showed Igor for November.

I know those aren't always accurate but they showed Cap and Igor as the last 2 figures releasing in November. Unless Cap was the last figure for the month, we should see blogger pics the middle of next week.

I see no reason why we should expect this to be delayed. Yes, a few IM armors saw delays but some came out on time or ahead of schedule. I have a good feeling that we'll see Jingo's pics next week, eh Jingo? Don't reply if I'm correct.

SS now has estimated ship date as December. Same for Starboost. This would be consistent with November HK releases.

Hehe probably... although I've pretty much reached my limit of what I have room for, so if I buy something more (especially something the size of Hulk or bigger) I have to store or sell something else. I'm toying with the idea (no pun intended) of selling my Avengers collection so I can get the newer figures, there are better likenesses of several characters now, but I am still quite happy with the Avengers set and that I managed to get all of them. I do like the concept of a suit of armor wearing a larger suit of armor, but I still prefer the blue of Igor over the red of Hulk Buster, probably because most of the Iron Man suits seem to be red or have a lot of red in them.

Now if they come up with a Hulk Buster Buster, so that the Igor suit puts on an even larger suit and Hot Toys makes a huge armor that fits over Igor, then count me in - it will be worth it to sell a few figures to get that!

Like a Turducken? :lol

turducken.jpg

I would love to see this figure next month, but I think there's a 10% chance. Has anything ever shipped in the US the same time as overseas?

I preordered mine from a UK retailer so it'll be a couple of months after it becomes available through Sideshow's website before I'll see mine..., guessing March.

Back