Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone offering a custom head for this guy? Hot toys can't sculpt hamill worth a **** since the dx07.

Or a force ghost that could have showed up and used sith lightning on them all frying them with zero risk.

Yea TLJ RJ has no fing clue how the force works, or how much he is breaking the lore and making old movies not make any bloody sense.

:p

Dead yoda could have taken out vader and pal and there would have been nothing they could have done about it.

I just see TLJ as Spaceballs 2. It isn't Star Wars. It has no place with the holy trilogy.
We have had countless what if scenarios and infinites tales since 83. This film is just a really bad direction that isn't in any way shape or form, Canon.

Watching those clips on the barge make me want a Hot Toys Klaatu.

I just see TLJ as Spaceballs 2. It isn't Star Wars. It has no place with the holy trilogy.
We have had countless what if scenarios and infinites tales since 83. This film is just a really bad direction that isn't in any way shape or form, Canon.

Watching those clips on the barge make me want a Hot Toys Klaatu.

Who’s that? And when was there a Spaceballs 2 :horror

Who’s that? And when was there a Spaceballs 2 :horror

Who's Klaatu? He is one of Jabbas henchmen. The green scaled faced guy. I loved the figure when I was a kid.

Spaceballs 2 came out mid December last year. It was directed by Rian Johnson.

Mines coming soon! Most excited I’ve been for a hot toys for years. I’ll try to snap some pics for you guys.

There’s a guy on FB who is digitally creating one

any way possible to look that guy up? I'm a bit new to the custom world and wouldn't even know where to go. Was also wondering since the hair is removeable, any chance someone just sculpts an Endor helmet?

I'm eagerly waiting for someone to take some good photos of this guy. I need some good pro shots of this guy to convince me. So far the best ones i've seen are:

46A6357C-A6FF-4E6C-BCA9-9B9E3446ADB8.jpeg
IMG_8596.JPG
0AB61A01-6504-4F18-803C-A5FB778EBF55.jpeg

Ivan Ortega is the guy on youtube that is in the middle of reediting TLJ to try and save it, he has got tons of clips done showing his progress posted. And he knows his stuff.

The more I look at the tailoring, the more I'm disappointed. This is not HT work. Look at that crap collar.

They either rushed this piece -- or the Endor Luke will have a better fitting uniform and everyone will be scrambling to replace it.

The more I look at the tailoring, the more I'm disappointed. This is not HT work. Look at that crap collar.

They either rushed this piece -- or the Endor Luke will have a better fitting uniform and everyone will be scrambling to replace it.

Knowing Hot Toys, the latter seems to fit their M.O.

Who's Klaatu? He is one of Jabbas henchmen. The green scaled faced guy. I loved the figure when I was a kid.

Spaceballs 2 came out mid December last year. It was directed by Rian Johnson.

The first space balls was remade and name changed recently also. Not sure if you saw it, it was called the farce engorges.

Back